29

To use one word to describe the preparations for the birthday party, Qiao Yu thinks it should be "chaos."

Since this is not just a simple birthday party, it also contains a very strong commercial meaning. Qiao Yu, who is dressed as a wealthy daughter, can only remember the uncles and aunts she should know who work overtime in her mind. This is more than her month. It's even more tiring when taking the tuition exam.

But this is actually not the most difficult one.

Who can think of the most difficult thing? Choosing clothes?

This person Qiao Yu has always had no requirements for dressing up, but her parents don’t think so. They regard the seventeenth birthday of their own baby as the first thing. The two of them worked hard, with thick dresses. The book blocked Qiao Yu in the room.

"Which one do you like? If not, mother will let people make new ones! ’

Qiao Yu, who had seen this battle, said shudderingly?.

‘All, all do. ’

This sentence was the beginning of the nightmare. Qiao's father and Qiao's mother understood this sentence as she couldn't pick it out when she looked at the picture, and that day brought a wave of people carrying clothes, and Qiao Yu was forced to become a clothes rack. , Tried mechanically? Set after set.

Those dresses are exquisite and gorgeous, and they are terribly laborious to put on and take off. The energetic mother Qiao caught Qiao Yu and didn't let it go. She turned a blind eye to Qiao Yu's act of grabbing one piece and saying good things in order to get away. She gently and resolutely picked her out? A lot of clothes were stuffed into her trial like an assembly line. Cloakroom.

Afterwards, Qiao Yu had changed from being frantic at the beginning to being numb at the mercy of others.

Fortunately, she was young and the dresses she sent were relatively conservative. Although she was still light and fluttering on her body, she was shocked and couldn't bear to look directly at herself in the mirror, but she was barely within the safety line.

On the day before the birthday party, Mom Qiao finally finalized a tube top dress with less concise and generous decoration. Qiao Yu was haggard and looked like she was peeling off her skin, and she nodded busy without even looking at it. Later, I realized that this was not in the first batch of clothes I tried.

Finally, on his birthday, Qiao Yu stood in the hotel as if standing in a hotel, feeling like he had passed the twelve trials of Hercules.

In the original world, she had never had this kind of suffering... At most, she was just gathering with friends for a meal, she kind of? Little ordinary people would have such a luxurious birthday party.

Really? He has become an incredible person. Joe Yu thought.

It would be nice if Qiao Yu's life here could be a little more exciting by her.

Before leaving this world, even more--

Qiao Yu was sitting on the chair by the door thinking blankly, and a figure in white walked into the door and stopped in front of her.

It's Lin Qing.

She wore a strapless white long evening dress. She seemed to wear light makeup, which made her cold temperament more prominent. At this time, her restrained and subtle beauty was unsparingly in full bloom at this time, let Qiao Yuping Stopped breathing.

The light came from behind her, illuminating her moon-like beautiful face, swan-like white and slender neck, she was weak and tough, noble and gentle? Qiao Yu wanted to describe her in the most gorgeous language in the world, but I just feel that the word is poor.