18

In terms of knowing people, Congda President has always been very confident.

Apart from the previous side in Qiao's car, she had also seen Qiao Yu who was taken by Qiao's father at several commercial gatherings. It was easy to see that she was full of impetuousness and impetuosity belonging to young people. Rebellious.

It was precisely because of this bad impression that Cong's mother was so worried when Lin Qing mentioned Qiao Yu.

At this time, Cong's mother was standing in front of the door with her hands in her arms, listening to the faint voice of dialogue outside the door.

"I, am I not so good in school uniform?"

"No, you are required to wear school uniforms when you go to school. You think we are the same."

"Then is this dress in me not serious enough?"

"It's so solemn to have dinner, Qiao Yu, isn't it enough to dress as if you are here for an interview?"

"That, that my hair—"

"It's endless! What's wrong with Joe Yu you now! Is it okay for your hair to be messed up!"

"Don't listen to him talking nonsense, it's already neat, don't be nervous-okay, okay, I'll take care of it for you."

The gentle and elegant female voice is her family's cute and charming voice, and the grumpy and stinky male voice is her family's unlucky son.

But this one whose voice was trembling and unconcealed with nervousness—

Cong always raised his eyebrows.

It really didn't look like the Qiao Yu she had ever met.

It was quiet outside for a while and noisy again. It sounded like Qiao Yu was struggling with the souvenir problem again, and almost left on the spot to buy something, but was stopped by the two outsiders, and did not enter the door after a long time twittering.

… Does she open this door or not?

Qiao Yu felt restless all day today.

It should be said that it started after hearing Cong Ye's voice last night. She is full of a sense of mission to show off her new look in front of her mother. She rushed to the study to find Dad Qiao with a lot of energy, and she said, "What do you like from Auntie?" '.

Dad Qiao, who was confused, thought about it seriously, and hesitated: ‘She doesn’t seem to like anything...Ah, does it matter if she likes to eat fish? ’

Joe Yu’s eyes lit up: ‘Then let’s go fishing now! ’

Dad Joe:?

Her overheated engine calmed down under Qiao's reassurance, and explained the whole thing. In order to avoid trouble, she avoided the point that her mother said bad things about her, and only said that she was going to cram school and eating by the way. Then, under the guidance of Dad Qiao, I carefully studied the etiquette of going to other people's homes.

Even after full study, coupled with a whole day of psychological construction, Qiao Yu still let out a scream when he opened the door from the house without warning.

Cong Ma stood at the door with a cold face, her black wavy hair covering half of her face, making her look fierce.

Qiao Yu was frightened and threw the prepared ways of greeting elegantly away from the sky. When the matter came to drive the ducks on the shelf, he bowed and handed out the things he was carrying.

"Hello from Auntie! I'm sorry to disturb your house today, please accept this thing first..."

…It doesn't feel like a junior who is invited to eat, like a subordinate who comes to give a gift to the boss.