9

Qiao Yu was a little confused at first, and he was different from Cong Ye before he understood why.

But with her clever head, it quickly dawned on her: Cong Ye is the male lead, and she is the hero. Of course this is different!

Thinking about it, she felt that Lin Qing was shy not to be alone with Cong Ye, which was quite reasonable. Qiao Yu stopped knowingly and patted Lin Qing on the shoulder with encouragement.

Lin Qing: I always feel that something is wrong.

Although he understood the reason for this incident, Qiao Yu still hesitated. The main reason was that she was not very happy when she thought of how long Lin Qing would have to squeeze on the bus.

Lin Qing is so thin and small, how can he squeeze other people? What should I do if I am bullied?

Lin Qing appeared in her mind as she was living in the middle of the crowd, her brows were frowning and knotted, and she was unwilling to tempt her, "Really, really can't I think of a way to endure embarrassment? If you take a car in the morning, it can be more than catching a bus. I'll sleep for a while."

It seems that being able to sleep more is a very tempting proposal in Qiao Yu's eyes.

Lin Qing looked at her amused, knowing that she was thinking for her own sake, so if she didn't reject her directly, she just looked at her and didn't speak.

She had met Cong Ye when she was a child, but the face of her goodbye has forgotten her. Lin Qing is a very interesting person, and he can see that Cong Ye is uncomfortable with her and keeps a distance from him.

This is more comfortable for both of them, but Qiao Yu was killed halfway, and I felt wronged for Lin Qing himself, and it was a head-on conflict for her and Cong Ye less than two weeks after school started. And the indifferent and unfamiliar Cong Ye brought out some childish reality when he got along with her, and finally had a childhood shadow.

It was really incredible that Joe met this person.

"How about this." Seeing her not talking for a long time, Qiao Yu thought of a wonderful idea, and eagerly leaned over, "I will pick you up every day from now on, OK? Take our car like this It won't be embarrassing."

…what? Does this have anything to do with the promotion of the relationship between men and women?

The system felt a little confused. The purpose of the host seemed to have unknowingly changed from "Let them ride in a car" to "Let Lin Qing ride in a private car."

Lin Qing now has a similar idea to the system.

She originally felt that Qiao Yu was working hard to improve the relationship between her and Cong Ye, but when Qiao Yu said just now, she began to doubt her own thoughts again—isn’t this not related to Cong Ye at all?

She opened her mouth, her habitual refusal was already on her lips, but she couldn't express herself when she looked at Qiao Yu's expression of praising me for a good idea.

Lin Qing always feels that there is no good for no reason in the world, and benefactors will ask for rewards.

But the kindness that Qiao Yu gave to her was so abundant and obvious that people couldn't ignore it.

She suddenly didn't know what to say.

At this moment, the car stopped, Lin leaned to look out the window, and unknowingly he had reached the door of her villa.

She quickly suppressed the unfamiliar feeling, and politely thanked Dad Qiao before opening the door. After hesitating for a moment, she looked back at Qiao Yu who looked at her eagerly, and opened her mouth gently but firmly.