77

The first feeling that came up was that the palms were sticky with sweat, which made people feel uncomfortable.

Then the consciousness gradually recovered, from the fingers to the whole body, a little bit of control over the body was restored, like a person who had just been rescued after drowning, the chest suddenly remembered that this body needs breathing and began to undulate strongly, sending life to the body. Fuel.

But still? Is it possible to feel that something is indeed lost, is it necessary to exist in the world? Something that is necessary, like a floating cloud in the sky, has disappeared little by little.

Qiao Yu finally opened his eyes.

There was a chaotic gray-black all around, like mist was flowing slowly, no matter which direction you looked at, you couldn't see the end. As if the whole world was only left with muddy black mist and Qiao Yu, there was nothing else.

The five senses should be clear and bright, but even if you don't mention the abnormality in front of her, whether it has a good breath, a good smell, or a good voice, Qiao Yu didn't feel anything, only a violent headache hit her.

Although it is very old-fashioned, Qiao Yu still tried to pinch herself hard, and understood the current situation while feeling the real pain.

Ah, she was exiled.

The process was very vague. Qiao Yu only remembered that she fainted in the classroom. It seemed that she had a long journey and unpleasant dreams in the dark, and she was already here when she finally regained consciousness.

"What a strange place."

She muttered to herself, walking aimlessly in this space, and the voice of no answer fell on the ground, quickly losing the temperature.

It seems that the system has not been able to come with her-this is also a matter of course? Of course. It’s working as a staff, it’s still going to help it’s unwillingness to clean up the mess in the original world, and maybe even be punished by superiors, but it’s better than coming to this kind of hopeless place. many.

Probably many people have imagined that there is only one person left in the whole world, but Qiao Yu, who is really in it, knows that this will make people gradually fall into an inescapable panic. She had to talk to herself to get rid of the suffocating silence, her voice echoing lonely in the mist.

"This is exile, I have learned a lot."

"If you can go back, describe it with the system, and let it brag to its colleagues."

If you can go back.

Qiao Yu's heart tightened, and his lips tightened slightly.

She asked the system to inquire about two things before, both of which are very important to her final decision to implement the plan.

The first is if she is exiled, will the satisfaction value continue to change or will it stop there?

This matter is not easy to inquire, after all, not every system is looking for a host to write a book. But her system still inquired diligently. The result: Will it continue to change.

This gave Qiao Yu a hope-even if she was temporarily exiled, there is still the possibility of a comeback.

Although there is no precedent for returning from exile, no one has ever changed the sexual orientation of the book, right?

The biggest problem is that what the original author wrote cannot be changed, including the title, channel, and the first twenty chapters. Qiao Yu can also understand that it is indeed a very excessive thing to change the original content of other people's books without the consent of the original author.