93

Immediately after the monthly test results were announced, it was the November holiday. I have to say that this is a very lucky thing for Qiao Yulai.

Even if you can keep in touch with Lin Qing through your mobile phone, if you can’t see each other, you will still feel uneasy for Lin Qing. Fortunately, in time for the holiday, Lin Qing will come to her at the same frequency as the next day before. Carrying out the work of tutoring.

"Dark eyes? The circles are so heavy."

After a day's rest, when I visited Qiao's house on October 2nd, I couldn't see the abnormality of that evening at all. Lin Qing's face, as usual, touched Qiao Yu's bluish-black eyelids, slightly wrinkled. eyebrow.

"Are you there? Sleep well?"

"...Is it? Study hard."

Qiao Yu was speechless, avoiding her scolding and caring eyes, and for the time being, she justified herself.

"Because it's normal for the sleep time of senior high school students to decrease? It's normal. I always have to find time to make up for the homework that I left before, so—"

"That kind of thing doesn't need sleep time to make up, is there me?"

Lin Qing's excuse was severely interrupted, and Qiao Yu kept silent, looking at Lin Qing, who had a faint expression, and sighed inwardly. It's so amazing that the top students can say such a confident thing.

Like? She was full of admiration eyes? God looked uncomfortable? Lin Qing glanced at her? Just moved away, took out the prepared textbooks and gave them to Qiao Yu. He was capable, professional, and meticulous. .

"I thought about it." Her gaze fell delicately on the right side far from Qiao Yu's punch, and did not look directly at Qiao Yu, "As long as I focus on? If I help you study, at least "You have to stay like this when you are at home, so I can keep my emotions down as much as possible."

"…Yes?"

Taking a look at Qiao Yu's obviously not so convincing expression, Lin Qing nodded vigorously, revealing the official smile belonging to the veteran tutor.

"So in the future, when I am here, the two of us are just the old teacher and the student."

"Know? Do you know Qiao Yu classmate?"

"…All right."

Although there was actually a bit of disagreement in my heart—after all, I wanted her to be her? I only thought of Lin Qing as the elder? Not a teacher? It's as easy as it sounds, but Qiao Yu still? Honest? Nodded, and smiled bitterly. ?.

"I listen to you, old Lin Qing, teacher."

How much did I feel that Qiao Yu did not say the subtext, and Lin Qing was a little guilty of accepting it completely without mentioning it?, biting her lower lip for a while, she added that in a mysterious manner.

"... Then? Except for breaks during teaching."

October 4th, a breeze.

"is it finished?"

Surprisingly, he took the exercises that Qiao Yu handed over, and after careful correction, he raised his head. Lin Qing looked at Qiao Yu, who was sitting upright, with surprise in his eyes.

"Only two wrong? Question... Do you really listen to me? Before twelve o'clock in the evening? Go to bed? Didn't you really stay up late to study secretly without telling me?"

"Really, I swear, I was lying on the bed at 11:30 yesterday."

Qiao Yu raised her right hand with a serious look. Although Lin Qing couldn't hear her, the system in her mind was also there? Reassuringly um, he echoed her words, followed by a few sentences such as "Or? Lin Qing speaks usefully" and " The host really listened to Lin Qing's words oh hey," Qiao Yu silently rebuked him for a few words.