46

"...What are you here for."

Taking an extremely reluctant step, Qiao Yu walked up to Li Hua, backhanded the ice cream he bought for Lin Qing and stuffed it into the bag with the bag, frowning and asked?.

"I'm coming—" Li Hua looked behind them, showing a disappointed look, "Look for Lin Qing. Isn't she with you?"

Qiao Yu and Lu Yao looked at each other and said to him kindly.

"She has gone home long ago."

"Yes, yes, Lin Qing is very busy and has no time to stay in school for a long time."

"Oh, I'm sorry? Thinking? It seems that you made a trip for nothing today—"

"Liar?!"

Li Huayi verbally interrupted their singing and reconciliation, and pointed to the schoolbag on Qiao Yu's chest.

"This is Lin Qing's schoolbag! I know it!"

"...I know? I'll give Lin Qing a new one when I look back."

Feeling a bit of a chill at Li Hua's affirmation, Qiao Yu just pretended not to be too lazy to pretend, and was blunt to him.

"I really don't like you, but let me ask you a question."

"What happened to you suddenly coming over today? Does Lin Qing know?"

Li Hua's face turned pale, turn her head away and whispered, "She, she blacked me out..."

Lu Yao sighed emotionally? Tsk tsk, saying that you are too uninviting? I like it. Qiao Yu became happy after hearing this? But he still said sarcastically with a stern face.

"I think it's important for people to have self-knowledge?"

"Human? Interpersonal relationship? Already? It's been mixed up, so what are you looking for Lin Qing for?"

The three of them had attracted the attention of many students after school during the time they were talking, and the courageous even stood still and looked here. Li Hua held his schoolbag belt tightly with both hands, his hands were so hard that they turned white. He lowered his head and did not return to Qiao Yu. His thin body looked lonely and helpless, in Qiao Yu and Lu. Haruka, two people with ill-faced expressions? In front of him, he looked like a victim.

"... Is that Qiao Yu from Class One?"

"It seems to be, look at the injury on her hand. I heard that she beat two big men with bruises."

"Then the boy in front of her is going to be beaten?"

The whispers of the onlookers floated to their side. Qiao Yu's face? A little bit? Can't help but hear Lu Yao snickering beside him.

"...Is the name really bad? Ah Qiao Yu."

Qiao Yu also had a headache. It was probably because of what she said before. After it was spread out, the spread became more and more fierce. Then those gossiping people? All? took the initiative to look for her—the one who came? She asked more. All of them were so sincere and confessed like a mouse saw a cat. Anyone else? As soon as they came over, they cried in tears in front of her, causing Qiao Yu to prove his innocence with his hands all the way.

All kinds of deeds have caused her reputation to become more and more prosperous, and now everyone at this station feels that she is going to beat Li Hua and is still watching the excitement. Qiao Yu and Lu Yao were shackled by the crowd, as if they were wrong.

And the crucial Li Hua didn't say a word? He didn't want to say it, asking questions and only said that he was looking for Lin Qing, and he was still dead or alive. Qiao Yu's anger went up and down, and he started to be tempted by the method of using violence to control violence.