55

"Ah I found it, Joe Yu!"

The careless call awakened Qiao Yu from the ambiguous atmosphere. She turned her head back and forth and saw Cong Ye Dengdeng with a weird expression running over.

"You disappeared after turning around? I thought what you were doing, it turned out to be Lin Qing~"

His tone was very rippling, and Joe Yu tugged at the corner of his mouth, ignoring his winking.

"I mean to say that since you bought so many taiyaki, at least share me one..."

Young Master Cong said? He looked aggrieved at the paper bag in Lin Qing's hand frequently. Lin Qing looked at Qiao Yu, and handed the bag to Cong Ye with the permission of her helpless gaze. The other party smiled and took out one to eat happily. prosper.

"It's delicious! The food you want is really different!"

"Taiyaki still can't stop your mouth."

Unexpectedly, he came to her from Ye to ask for a taiyaki... it was really irrelevant.

But Qiao Yu was faintly grateful.

...Thanks to Cong Ye, she was able to take her out of her random thoughts, otherwise I really don't know if she will do anything--

"The host secreted a lot of dopamine just now."

"Are you checking me up anytime, anywhere?!"

Although the system explained to her in her mind that it was the newly added daily routine physical examination, it was just that today's examination just happened to be in time. But Qiao Yu was still dubious, and always felt like being stared at by the system.

She almost made a big mistake just now! The system is not dormant now. If she really does something wrong with Lin Qing, the system must be seen clearly from beginning to end.

If this really happened, then? I don't know who the system and Joe will get injured more.

After being frightened, Qiao Yu's thoughts in her heart were pressed down again by her, and her mood became heavier.

Over there, Cong Ye took only one and consciously returned the bag to Lin Qing. Lin Qing was eating slowly, and chatted with him: "Have you chosen the gift?"

"Yes! Don't worry! We definitely picked something good, it's super beautiful—"

"Don't tell me now!"

Poor Qiao Yu hurriedly covered Cong Ye's mouth before adjusting her mood. This? There was no door at all on people's lips, which broke Qiao Yu's heart.

"--Uh, uh, I know, I know, I can't say yet..."

Cong Ye repeatedly begged for mercy and was able to get out of Qiao Yu's hand, clearing his throat again, and said to Lin Qing, "It's a secret!"

"Wait until your birthday!"

Qiao Yu was relieved, looking at Ye's triumphant smile, he could see that he was very satisfied with this gift.

She looked away calmly, her eyes dimmed slightly.

Soon another day passed, and Lin Qing's birthday arrived as scheduled.

As the highlight of this trip, this day was full of fanfare from the morning, and the mothers to the hotel staff were enthusiastic, and the overwhelming food made Qiao Yu support himself from breakfast.

"Are you okay?"

"Also, okay..."

Faced with Lin Qing's concern, Qiao Yu really didn't want to show such embarrassment in front of her, so she straightened her back very aggressively.