51

Due to a high level of mental stress, Qiao Yu woke up from sleep and woke up all night, and did not fall asleep drowsily until the sky was about to dawn.

And her hard-won sleep didn't last long, and Qiao Yu was awakened by the unceremonious knock on the door. She almost rolled off the bed in a spirited spirit, opened her eyes in a panic and sat up, looking at the unfamiliar decorations around her, she didn't remember where she was.

"...Qiao Yu...?"

The sudden sound from her awakened her soul from beyond the sky in an instant, and the memory flooded her mind. The fact that she slept on the same bed with Lin Qing for the night made Qiao Yu look to her side in horror.

Lin Qing, who was not fully awake yet, seemed to be surprised by the movement of her getting up, calling her name in a daze, her eyes were still closed and not opened, and her body subconsciously moved towards Qiao Yu. move.

Even though Lin Qing slept with messy hair and face to the sky, her delicate beauty without fandai accurately hit Qiao Yu's strike belt.

Gu...! Show her this kind of scene in the morning, do you want to kill her!

Qiao Yu pressed hard to cover the heart that was almost in a sudden stop, and hurriedly covered Lin Qing with the quilt. He looked away from him in a very upright manner and only stared at the curtains, softly appeasing Lin Qing, who was not very restless.

"No, it's okay, I'll go to the door to have a look, it doesn't matter if you sleep a little longer."

"Um……"

Lin Qing obediently stopped moving, and consciously shrank into the quilt.

Qiao Yu crawled out of the bed lightly and dragged his body, which had been hit hard in the morning, to the door in despair.

The reluctant knock at the door has been ringing for three rounds in such a while, and there is a strong momentum of reluctance to wake up the people inside. Qiao Yu hadn't slept well before, and was even more dizzy by the sound. He didn't want to continue to disturb Lin Qing, frowning and gently opened the door.

"Oh, Joe met you finally got up and I'm exhausted. It's already past nine o'clock, do you know--"

"Shhh! I knew it was your **** thing!"

Seeing Cong Ye standing in the door brightly and neatly after freshening up, Qiao Yu was out of anger, lowered his voice and angered at him, and went out to cover the door with his backhand.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh, my mother and the others have been up a long time ago, so they went to the hot springs early, really? I'm not afraid of trouble."

Cong Ye Da Lala said, pointing to Qiao Yu in disgust.

"...What are you wearing here? You don't? Just plan to wear this body to go out, right?"

Qiao Yu looked at her long T-shirt and knee-length shorts, and retorted, "This is pajamas."

"Your taste is almost like a middle-aged single man in the second half of his 30s."

"Is it your turn to talk about this? Your flamboyant taste still resembles the historical legacy of the 1980s. What do I say to you?"

The two glared at each other. In the end, Qiao Yu waved his hand generously, holding the thought of sending him away and said, "You came to call me to get up? Then I'm up now and you can go."

"It's not just for this." Cong Ye didn't get entangled with her. He walked down the stairs. He glanced deep in the corridor and squeezed his eyes at Qiao Yu. "Lin Qing doesn't seem to be up now, since You are already up, then why don't you go and call her up?"