71

After bidding farewell to Brother Gui, Qiao Yu had a goal and continued on the road of exploration.

What did Brother Gui say? She refused to let her enter the staff channel. She also felt that she was not strong enough, so she had to honestly find her own way.

Judging from the information he (forcibly) inquired, Lin Qing and her were separated by a wall, but they were actually in the main school building and the old school building. Could it be a bit detour on the road?

No way?, Qiao Yu was very anxious, but he could only speed up his pace, and smile sorryly to the staff who were riveting or howling or performing along the way, passing them like an enclave. Do you occasionally stop? It’s to ask the ghosts about her path? Is it right, how far can I go to the old school building, the attitude is kind and friendly, so that the ghosts asked have doubts about their own makeup? Isn't it? Good.

The ghosts could only look at her back who left fearlessly, and was almost shocked by the frustration.

After going back and forth, the staff treated her from the beginning "I don't believe I can't scare you" to "bye bye, bye bye, bye bye, bye bye, bye bye, bye bye, bye bye, bye bye bye bye, bye bye, bye bye bye bye, and bye bye bye bye. So Qiao Yu walked even more in the haunted house? He walked on flat ground, except for a little bit of darkness. What did he encounter? What obstacles worth talking about.

Right now she came to a secret road, the agency solved the law? This kind of thing deserves to be impossible to ask other employees directly. Qiao Yuyayayaya turned over for a long time before finding the mechanism that opened the door, but she broke her proudly and happily drilled it. Went in.

According to the guidance of the ghosts, this road is the road leading to the old school building. Qiao Yu took a cheerful pace and trot like going home.

Didn’t I ran two steps, and I turned a corner and saw a person standing in the middle of the road, who was a stumbling block.

The road was narrow, and it was bound to be wiped past by others. Qiao Yu hesitated and reminded him kindly.

"I'm going over. Tell me in advance if you want to scare me? I'm afraid I will push you subconsciously if it's too sudden... This place is too narrow."

"..."

Never heard of such an unreasonable request, the staff silently looked back at Qiao Yu, then left angrily, walking in a big stride, looking even more resentful.

Qiao Yuye was very embarrassed. He touched the back of his head and thought that he had to apologize to the staff when he went out and went on.

Who knows? Go? Two steps again? Seeing the front? There is a figure in front of me, as if not moving? Standing there on the mountain, this section of the road is not at all? What? The lighting, I can't see clearly what this time is?

Qiao Yuguo whispered. Why is the same method so fast? Use? The second time, go? I cleared my throat and planned to repeat what I said just now. Haven't he opened his mouth and heard the man in the middle of the road suddenly howling first? Up.

"Turn off, turn off the helmet!"

Although his voice was a little shrill from fear, this person, Qiao Yu, could not be more familiar.

"..."

"..."

"I won't tell anyone else—"

"Don't talk, I really want to disappear."

The search for Lin Qing was forced to stop first. Qiao Yu squatted with Cong Ye on the side of the road. The other party was wearing a helmet and hugging his legs. Looks like walking in a haunted house? Maybe you can scare the ghost.