12

From Qiao Yu's point of view, this relationship is well understood.

After all, the characters in each book can be said to be the author's child. Although she is not a creator but only took over halfway, she can barely be regarded as a stepdad.

But from Lin Qing's point of view, this is very puzzling.

She was shocked by Qiao Yu's words and couldn't laugh, and pointed to herself with difficulty: "You...you treat me as a...daughter?"

The good guy treats Cong Ye as a son or as a daughter. Is this following his mother to grab work?

Qiao Yu didn't nod directly, but tried to explain to her clearly: "It doesn't mean that I really want to be your dad and let you be my daughter. It means that I am very happy to see you, and will take special care of you, for fear of you. Knocking and touching..."

…The more she talks about it, the more she feels that it is really difficult to explain this matter seriously. Is it this kind of dilemma that the mother fans of those idol stars face every day?

The words she said were poor, and her words became more and more incoherent: "In short, you really like you, you don't have to treat me as a dad... Well, I mean, if Cong Ye calls my dad, I'm pretty happy, but you don't need to... "

This is what and what.

Having a headache caused by his dad’s excessively high volume of words, Lin Qing rubbed his temples silently and decided to end the topic: "...that is to say, don’t care about this, we can just get along as before, right?"

"Yeah."

Qiao Yu nodded his head repeatedly with a teachable expression on his face.

…So what exactly did you talk about during this period of time? Isn’t that about to say nothing.

Lin Qing felt a little tired.

She recalled that at the beginning it was Qiao Yu who emphasized that she had always regarded Cong Ye as her son, and asked her: "Why are you talking about this all of a sudden?"

"Ah." Joe said with a dazed expression and honestly, "I'm afraid you will misunderstand."

For a moment, Lin Qing thought that Qiao Yu had noticed her emotional abnormality, and realized that it was probably Qiao Yu who was thinking about it.

She looked at Qiao Yu's sincere and harmless face, and cast her eyes down to hide the emotion in her eyes.

"...I didn't misunderstand, I just..."

I just... become a little weird.

Without uttering the second half of the sentence, Lin Qing shook his head, cheered up and smiled at Qiao Yu.

"It's okay, I know you treat Cong Ye as...son."

She always felt a little ridiculous when she said this, and she thought that the person involved had never known from Ye, otherwise she would have had a quarrel with this cheap father, Qiao Yu.

Thinking of talking a lot, remembering to go home when you accidentally leaked your mouth and it was over. Lin Qing changed the subject: "He said before that he would take him home and buy you a drink. Now this is the second time I'm riding in your car, yes. Shouldn't I invite you to a meal?"

"Oh, what's the relationship between the two of us? It's not necessary to be so polite."

Qiao Yu waved his hand carelessly, indicating that Lin Qing didn't care about such trivial matters.

"What's the relationship between us?" You can't think deeply about the sentence. When you think about it, you will think of the father-daughter relationship that Qiao Yu just mentioned.