104

After experiencing this episode, the two of them returned to their usual state, and packed the bags that fell on the ground and carried them to the table together-fortunately, they bought some tightly packed ready-to-eat foods. It may be a disaster if you eat ingredients such as eggs.

While Lin Qing was going to wash, Qiao Yu rolled up his sleeves and put aside the hoarded snacks, and then began to pack up the things to eat at noon, when she was unpacking the packaging seriously, and suddenly heard it. There was a rush of footsteps from the room.

"Qiao Yu!"

At the same time, there was Lin Qing’s embarrassed voice. Qiao Yu hurriedly raised his head and saw Lin Qing, who had been groomed, his face was red, and his hands were unnaturally squeezing the shirt. The button has been buckled to the highest position by her, she still lifted the collar up without worry.

"..."

Although Lin Qing hasn't said what's the matter, but look at her? It looks like this? Can guess seven or eight, Qiao Yu's heart quickly turned around.

"...I'm sorry, I'm really reflecting on it."

"You've been saying that since I was still your tutor?"

Lin Qing was ashamed and angry? He looked at the lover who was obviously guilty with suspicion, bit his lip and slightly lifted the collar, revealing a little ambiguous trace underneath.

"...Isn't it just getting worse now!"

"No, at that time? Houhe? Yesterday can't be regarded as a kind of situation..."

Mind? Knowing that his credibility in Lin Qing's heart was declining in this matter, Qiao Yu stared at his masterpiece for a few moments, or stubbornly defended himself.

"It was last night, last night..."

She? It is inevitable that she would recall those clips when she said that, and suddenly felt dry and dry.

Nian? Qingqi? Sheng, first tasted the forbidden fruit, Qiao met for a moment? There was a feeling of not daring to look directly at the person in front of him.

"Okay." Qiao Yu finally gave up the arrogant words and dared not to say any more, raised his hands and surrendered, "It's my fault, I'm an unreliable adult who can't control myself?"

"..."

Lin Qing was caught off guard by admitting too simply. She? Seeing the lover's dodge eyes, thinking that the other party was sincerely reflecting on her, she also calmed down her tone now, and discussed with her lover how to deal with it.

"...This, what should I do."

Lin Qing bit her lip and let go of her clothes, revealing the full picture of her neck that she had just seen in the mirror—it's really hard to find a proper excuse. This time it's definitely not to the extent that it can be fooled by being bitten by a mosquito. If you insist on throwing the pot to the mosquitoes, you can only say that you went to the tropical rain forest without taking protective measures.

Although she let go of the collar of her pajamas, her hand still stayed on her chest. After hesitating for a while, she gently unbuttoned another button.

"!wait wait wait……"

Qiao Yu was stunned by her actions, and she raised a hand to block her eyes, making him look like an upright gentleman.

But she? This can only be said to be false and serious. After all, what she should have watched last night was almost the same, and she still remembers it still fresh.