78

Occasionally Qiao Yuhui? I would dream about it.

Lin Qing in the dream was wearing a familiar school uniform and raised her arm around her neck. So she bowed her head knowingly, and Lin Qing smiled and avoided it.

Then Lin Qing pressed to her ear intimately and whispered.

—What are you doing? Still? No? Come back?

Then she woke up from the dream and returned to this barren world, suddenly can't tell? Which side is worse in the dream or here.

How much the unchanging world will affect Qiao Yu's spirit, even though she has tried her best to maintain a stable state of mind, with the passage of time, she also begins to feel powerless.

She has been in this world for a long, long time.

At least her body feels like this. Or maybe it’s just too hard and it seems that the time is extremely long, just like ten seconds of doing plank support is much longer than ten seconds of lying on the bed, Qiao Yu thought.

She remembered the situation in her dream, and let out a breath.

There is such a saying that when you dream of someone you haven't seen for a long time, it means that she is forgetting you.

Does Qiao Yu? Know if she and Lin Qing are counted? It's a long time no? See, but she knows that Lin Qing should have forgotten her at this time, so she doesn't? Exist? Wait, doesn't? Exist?

She would dream of Lin Qing, just because? She missed Lin Qing.

Once you fall into this kind of heart, your feelings will become weak, and Qiao Yu knows it well. Fortunately, a new round of reader evaluation sounded from the top of her head in a timely manner, allowing her to break away from her emotions and make her heart hard again.

Qiao Yu was very quick to let go of that unrealistic dream.

What is the timing of these comments? Regular, self-consciously sounded and silent. But in recent days there seems to be a trend of louder and louder voices, don't you? You know, it's Qiao Yu who is heading in the right direction.

[Also? Can there be such a show operation of changing the main role? 】

[This author is here to retaliate against the society! 】

Qiao Yu has heard a lot and feels very sorry. This is probably a very bad fraud for readers, but from the comments, it sounds like these readers are of good quality? No? Wrong, at least she didn't hear anything? Isn't that utterly swearing--

[Laughing to death, do I alone think that Qiao Yu and Lin Qing are also a good match? 】

-Eh?

Qiao Yu's eyes widened suddenly? He hurriedly raised his head.

But that sentence was quickly overwhelmed by the subsequent criticism, and I never heard a similar sound again.

On the one hand, Qiao Yu was suspicious? It was his own auditory hallucination, on the other hand, his heart began to jump wildly.

…Does it mean these comments, don’t they? Are they just released to torture her?

When the first snow fell in winter, Lin Jing from Showa revealed their relationship to their children.

"...Mom, then? Didn't you? Are you stealing it?"

Cong Ye's expression was dull, and he looked at Cong Zhao with a suspicious look, and was glared back by the opponent's rare unassuming look.

"I do not have."

Cong Xi Ziru? Jindi retorted, then looked at Lin Qing and emphasized it again.