94

Taking a break is definitely not a good idea, Lin Qingzai? In deep reflection.

It's the night of October 5th. Even if a whole day has passed, Lin Qing still feels hot as long as he thinks of what happened yesterday afternoon.

In fact, since entering the "rest time" yesterday, the two of them have not been able to study well.

It was almost as if he was willing to step into the swamp, Lin Qing was trapped in the arms of Qiao Yu, unable to and did not want to break free, and even lost his ability to judge. Qiao Yu's warm voice coaxed her to straighten up by the back of her neck, and then The other party successfully posted it, and what she did was completely different from her voice and her eyes.

There were only two kisses from the corner of her lips to the mole on her collarbone.

The air became greasy, making it difficult to breathe. Lin Qing's brain was boiling and chaotic, and shaking, but he didn't push Qiao Yu away, his hand wanted to refuse and he squeezed her back neckline greetly, right? At that moment, I was almost ready for what would happen.

Then... Then Ma Qiao came and knocked on the door and asked them if they would like to go downstairs and have an afternoon tea.

Thinking of this, Lin Qing sobbed and covered her face. So far, she couldn't face that kind of en route—what en route! It can only be said that it is still in the temptation stage-to hear the strong disengagement and shame of the parents' voice.

Of course, in the panic, Qiao Yu tried to reject Qiao’s invitation with a normal voice through the door. Both of them held their breath? Ears erected attentively, and heard? When Qiao’s mother said something regretfully, don’t force yourself to pay attention to your work. It’s a relief for both the words such as the combination of Yi and the sound of footsteps fading away.

But what Qiao’s mother said, Yu Wei Youlie, although from her point of view, it is just the most normal to worry about the child, but listening? In the ears of the two people who are not doing business in the door, it is a bit ironic to have to say it. .

So Lin Qing separated from Qiao Yu in silence. In the following study time, both of them were very concise and concise, and they played the role of a very normal teacher and student together—seriously, in that kind of role. In the atmosphere, Lin Qing can still hold on to the normal end of get out of class time instead of looting the door immediately. Lin Qing really feels that she has worked hard.

This? What rest time, she could not as well change her name as the time for wiping out the fire...!

Lin Qing buried her face in the pillow with a cry, feeling that she was blushing and faceless facing this world.

This? The stamina of the matter is taken for granted. I don't know when it will be cleared away lightly. This? Probably needs the power of time.

But unfortunately, Lin Qing has no such time.

She buried her in the pillow for a while and became restless, and finally made up her mind to lift her head from the pillow and took the phone to check the time.

11:55 in the evening.

It was already time that could not be dragged on any longer, Lin Qing took a deep breath and sat up as if he was dead.

She opened the address book, found the person's name, and dialed the phone in a hurry.

The other side was connected very quickly. Lin Qing was not ready yet, so she heard her slightly restrained voice. The voice was a little low, probably because she called in the middle of the night, so you should pay attention to the volume.