111

As for how to get in touch with "God"? Qiao Yu thought about many ways, and finally finalized this plan after discussing with the system.

‘My bosses really care about what the host knows. ’

The system's voice at that time was very serious, and became more serious after hearing that Qiao Yu had completely said that the conversation with Mi Yi had been interrupted when he was in exile in the world.

"Because this matter should only be known to them. People who are selected to perform tasks like the host shouldn't know it, let alone ordinary people like Lin Qing. ’

‘So...I think? It’s better not to tell Lin Qing in advance. ’

‘Also, if the host earnestly pursues the result, I believe they will not? Stand by. ’

So Qiao Yu began to take action, and went to grandma’s tomb today to make up for the link that she had deliberately missed and was missing in the reasoning in order to confirm her and Qiao Yu in this world. It's really the same person.

Everything is going well, or it should be too smooth.

Qiao Yu's Sea of ​​Consciousness slowly woke up, and it was easiest to subconsciously think of certain key things when he was about to wake up.

‘I have been under a very strict ban. The truth of this world cannot be told to the host from me. ’

‘Only? I can rely on the host’s own efforts. ’

"I believe that when the host discovers the truth... "God" will definitely come. ’

What I remembered in my mind was the last words I heard from the system before he took the action. At that time, Qiao met only? I felt that I was very grateful for the system that helped him a lot from different positions, but now he has produced it. A little doubt.

Before losing consciousness? The sound of the system became an unfamiliar sound.

……So, what did it start from? The system in her brain has already been replaced?

"Aren't you awake?"

Qiao Yu opened his eyes suddenly.

It is the same as the voice in the brain before losing consciousness, except that it is coming from a normal front distance at this time, instead of directly sounding in the brain.

Qiao Yu realized that he was sitting on a chair and raised his head subconsciously.

In the endless gray-black fog, there is only a dazzling figure composed of light spots.

Familiar to an annoying place.

While seeing this scene, Qiao Yu felt blood rushing wildly, and the beating of her heart made her feel uncomfortable. She had to? She didn’t have to press her chest, panting, trying to suffocate this kind of suffocation. The same feeling drove out of my body, but to no avail.

What is it? Is it sticky and? The erosions slowly penetrated from the skin that touched the air? In the body, those mists happily rushed towards her, spreading from the soles of her shoes to her whole body, as if she was in a swamp, gradually Be swallowed.

The extremely bad feeling made Joe feel an urge to retching. They came so fiercely that she lost the power to fight back with a single blow. Does she know what this is? This is the most irresistible sequelae she brought back from this world of exile, even if it breaks? Her chest, pulled out her ribs, broke it bloody, broke it again? Burning to ashes, it will still exist in that piece of ashes? Deep-rooted existence there.