28

The embarrassing scene did not last long, and Qiao Yu very soon sent a new message.

Qiao Yu: Sorry for the wrong message

Qiao Yu: Anyway, I was yesterday? I accidentally bumped into it in the game? You are sorry!

Qiao Yu: Then after I got drunk, I seemed to have done a very rude move... Is it really so that you can send me home? Thank you!

Qiao Yu: And if you can forgive me, then? So please come and join me in the birthday party on October 6th...

…The tone of a few sentences has become more and more humble.

She sent this string of news very quickly, and there was no room for Lin Qing to respond one by one. And at this time? Her attention was completely attracted by Qiao Yu's last message, and she hurried back to the message.

Lin Qing: October 6th is your birthday?

On the other side of the screen, Qiao Yu tremblingly waited for a long time like a sinner waiting for the verdict. As a result, the verdict did not wait until the reply came. She did not dare to neglect, and sincerely explained to Lin Qing.

Qiao Yu: Yes

Qiao Yu: But I forgot about it before today? My parents reminded me of it! It's definitely not intentional that I didn't tell you!

Judging from Lin Qing's doubts, Cong Ye is certain? He hasn't mentioned this matter to her yet. Qiao Yu was relieved when he thought about it and avoided the worst situation, otherwise she would make it worse.

Lin Qing: I see

Lin Qing: Thank you for inviting me, I will go

Great! It seems that Lin Qing hasn't hated her yet!

Qiao Yu's heart was half relieved, and she held the other half tremblingly and courageously to repeat the old things.

Qiao Yu: Okay, okay, I’m so lucky to have you here, so? What about yesterday?...?

No way! Can't she get it? Lin Qing's positive response is that she is worried!

She doesn't want to keep grievances with Lin Qing!

After Qiao Yu finished speaking, she was sitting in front of her mobile phone, staring at the screen with death? Waiting for Lin Qing's reply.

But Lin Qing's reply this time was not as fast as before. Qiao Yu was fidgeting, and his heart withered at an astonishing speed. Go, two minutes seems to have been waiting for two years. When she started to feel frustrated, Lin Qing's reply was long overdue.

Lin Qing: I don't mind.

Lin Qing: It's just an accident, it's okay

Lin Qing: But you still have to drink less wine in the future

Three lines? The word Qiao Yu looked at it over and over at least five times, then took a deep breath and silently put on the posture of "praising the sun" on the bed.

Maybe here should be praising Lin Qing, ah, what a broad-minded person, Lin Qing, the eternal god!

Qiao Yu was almost moved to tears, feeling deeply that her intense and colorful day could finally be over.

That same afternoon, when Qiao Yu knocked on the door of Congye, Cong Ye opened the door.

Cong Ye looked pale, and the whole person looked sick. Qiao Yu originally wanted to say hello, but when he saw? He asked questioningly.

"...What's wrong with you, was it yesterday? Did drinking have any problems?"

"No, it was yesterday? I took a cold shower, it seemed a little bit frozen."