119

Lin Qing feels that her life is now at a very happy stage.

The career goes smoothly, not to mention the love. She and Qiao Yu have been married for almost three years in a blink of an eye, and they are still lovingly like newlyweds, let alone quarrels, even quarrels are rare.

At the same time as career and love blossomed, good news came from friends-Mi Yi, the last single among several people, finally found a girlfriend. On the day she announced her release, a few playmates rushed to her house and forced her to have a party with her. In the end, the few people had never drunk Miyi, all of them were drunk. After a bit of sarcasm, Mi Yi went back stunned.

Today, Mi Yi had an appointment with Lin Qing alone. Lin Qing thought about it as a relationship discussion. When she came to the cafe and sat across from Mi Yi, she couldn't help but feel a sense of emotion.

The relationship between her and Qiao Yu back then relied on this smart and thoughtful friend. Now is the time for her to repay her favor!

Lin Qing made up her mind, after all, her love has been cultivated into a real fruit! All the problems that Mi Yi encountered during her relationship should be able to answer them handily!

"My girlfriend is good everywhere, but she is a pillow princess."

"Princess Pillow."

...... Unexpected speech.

Lin Qing subconsciously repeated the unfamiliar word. Although it was the first time I heard it and didn't quite understand its meaning, there was an inexplicable subtlety in her heart.

"Ah, you may not quite understand what it means." Miyi noticed her confusion and explained thoughtfully, "It's the type that only lies on the bed."

"That's it."

Eh? Just lying on the bed? On the bed means...the kind of bed?

Lin Qing nodded slightly without being surprised. In fact, her heart was already panicked. At the same time, it was accompanied by a very complicated mood.

It turned out to be this kind of topic-yes, after all, she must have done it after all, cough. But now it seems that Mi Yi is not satisfied with this aspect...Huh?

Lin Qing frowned, always feeling that there was something worthy of attention.

Before she clarified the reason, she heard Mi Yi continue to speak in distress.

"How to put it, although I am not the kind of firm who just wants to be one side... but it is worthy of being a little tired after a long time."

"But she is really cute, and everything else is very good. I think I like her a lot."

"Lin Qing, what do you think should be done in this situation?"

Well, yeah, what should I do.

Lin Qing smiled calmly at Mi Yi, and took a lot of effort to restrain the corners of his lips that were about to twitch.

...What to do, the description of this "Pillow Princess" sounds like me.

Sweat oozes from her forehead, she poses and takes a sip from the coffee cup, buying herself a moment of breathing time, but when she puts down the cup, she still fails to completely conceal the panic, causing the coffee in the cup to sway unsteadily. shake.

"...Well, that is to say, Mi Yi, you are very dissatisfied with the status quo?"

"It's not that I'm very dissatisfied..." Mi Yi sighed and turned her lips down. "But it will be a little bit more or less? It's mainly for the future if we stay together in the future, will this situation continue forever? Worry."