113

Waiting is a painful thing?.

Especially this kind of feeling, knowing that the lover is fighting for the future of the two, but being helpless, can only stay in place and wait for her to return, it is really terrible.

Not long after Qiao Yu left her words, she lost consciousness and fell softly into Lin Qing's arms. Lin Qing supported her spirit and brought Qiao Yu to the sofa? Let her lie down and pillow herself. On his knees?.

Qiao Yu's expression was calm, as if she was asleep, but Lin Qing's heart was filled with unquenchable ripples.

She fell suddenly, and suddenly resembled the nightmare summer of the sophomore year in high school.

Lin Qing couldn't stop trembling, feeling forced to face the most feared thing. He thought that the wound he had healed was severely uncovered by himself, bleeding gurglingly.

She fumbled and grasped Qiao Yu's hand, and squeezed it firmly, as if grasping a life-saving straw, helpless and panicked.

If this? Her hand disappeared from her fingers like quicksand.

Then she will never stay in this world alone?.

After thinking it through, but calmly, Lin Qing deeply depicted Qiao Yu's eyebrows over and over again in the silent waiting time, and the fear of uncleanness gradually turned into stubborn attachment and greed.

Fortunately, her lover is a person who counts words, frowned slightly under her gaze, and then opened his eyes.

Those amber eyes were polished by the light, as focused and affectionate as ever.

Her Qiao Yu returned to her intact.

Lin Qing was speechless, so she could only kiss her lover deeply.

"--That's it, that god...she helped me, so I don't have to worry about satisfaction anymore."

Wait until Qiao Yu tells everything? It's already two hours later.

During this period, most of the time was used to coax Lin Qing. After she returned, she confirmed that she had lost consciousness for less than an hour, but Lin Qing's posture seemed to have been a week. Qiao Yu wanted to make a joke. After seeing her flushed eyes and pale face, she was only distressed. She softened her voice and coaxed her tirelessly over and over again, but it took longer than she left. It took time to stabilize Lin Qing's mood.

"Sounds like a good person."

Lin Qing sniffed, still lying in Qiao Yu's arms and refused to leave? Her voice was still a bit muffled.

"Hmm... at least in helping me? He is indeed a good person."

Qiao Yu, who had been in contact with the gods more closely, said ambiguously, recalling the person's appearance and pondering for a long time.

The guy said that their world has discovered the existence of parallel worlds.

In other words, for them, the world of God... should also be a parallel world.

But? What? It doesn't make any sense to think about this until now. Qiao Yu shook his head and turned around again.

"You haven't read that letter yet?"

"...No, I forgot."

When she mentioned it, Lin Qing frowned a little annoyed when she was only looking at Qiao Yu's knees, but she heard Qiao Yu lightly breathe.

"That's good-I just want to say, it seems that it doesn't matter if I tell you about it, anyway, I'm back now, I will tell you all."

"As for that letter, it doesn't come in handy? What's the use, please return it to me first."