115.1

It's been a while since Qiao Yu really took over the world. During this period, she deliberately let herself ignore the existence over there and devote herself to life and work, without thinking that there is a world in countless parallel worlds where she and Lin Qing are in love.

And this behavior was forced to stop one day, starting with a series of follow-up developments starting with Cong Ye suddenly running over on the afternoon of a working day and shouting in panic, "The article I chased after has been changed!" And the existence of that world became the most popular topic of their company after dinner.

After the unreliable colleague was punished to exile, Qiao Yu, who was a host of the same origin, naturally became the next person in charge of the world, and all this was after the Qiao Yu dust settled over there. It's up.

"...I have to say that you in that world are really a bit powerful."

Cong Ye wiped his face haggardly, and silently closed the interface of the novel.

"I'm still wondering why this book hasn't been updated for such a long time, and when I opened it two days ago, the sky has changed... and she has now returned from exile-is this the first host who can go back normally? ?"

"Yes."

Although it didn't have much to do with her, Qiao Yu still felt some sympathy for Cong Ye and frowned when checking the information returned from the system.

"...But it seems something is wrong.'My' health is too bad. There shouldn't be any side effects that can make people worse in that place, right?"

For this reason, Qiao Yushunteng found out the problem, and the "Proposal for Optimizing the Treatment of the Host After Failure" was successfully adopted, which is gratifying.

"anyway--"

After a while, Cong Ye, who thought he had abandoned the article, came to her enthusiastically during the break, and opened the catalog of the book in front of her.

"Have you read it? Did you read the story of your relationship with Lin Qing?"

It was simply to be deliberately annoying, and Qiao Yu turned his head away, struggling to think about the remarks she had said before, "I can't stand it," and finally reluctantly spoke.

"...You over there is more likable than the one over here."

"You are too much!"

Cong Ye's quarrel is terrible, if it weren't because he was the boss's son, Qiao Yu really wanted to drive him out of the coffee shop. Don't bother yourself to rest here. He was grinding his back molars and thinking about the feasibility of his shoulders. Suddenly put a hand on it gently.

"Did someone call me just now?"

The voice was soft and gentle, as easily as Qingquan Shushi smoothed out Qiao Yu's impetuosity, and at the same time made her heart jump.

"No...Ah, Cong Ye seems to have said your name."

Qiao Yu didn't turn his head back for the first time, but decisively threw the problem to Cong Ye. He looked sideways. The young master who was still chattering about his own grievances was already on the spot with his mouth open and dumb, as if he was caught off guard to prevent being lost. Fish on the shore.

"No, we are talking--"

He looked uncomfortable, his voice became strange, and he coughed twice before returning to normal.

"...Lin Qing, you should have heard of it too? That is, Qiao Yu in the parallel world-the thing that turned the whole task upside down."

"what is this."