110

"...Head hurts."

"Oh, it turns out that you will have a headache when you wake up without getting drunk, I learned it."

Lin Qing drank the water indifferently, and didn't mean to extend a helping hand to Qiao Yu, who was curled up on the other side of the sofa and pretending to be pitiful.

"After all, I drank three glasses of wine..."

"Really. I felt you were in good spirits last night, why not today."

Back? Ying's attitude was so cold that it made Qiao Yu downhearted?, I really wanted to go over and pretend to be pitiful in front of Lin Qing, but every time he was about to move, he would be pushed back by Lin Qing's sharp eyes, and could only look at Lin eagerly. Pour in, begging for forgiveness with your eyes.

As for the cause of this rare situation in front of us-

...How to put it, in short, she may have done it last night.

Qiao Yu rubbed his painful temples, recalling all the beautiful scenery last night, and even though he was annoyed to make Lin Qing angry, he also had a faint sense of excitement that he had earned.

But of course this couldn't be shown. She tried her best to correct her attitude and confessed her mistake to Lin Qing in a proper manner.

"...I didn't realize last night that you were seriously saying no, I'm sorry."

"——"

Lin Qing grinned his posterior molars with difficulty, not knowing whether he was ashamed or more angry, his face was red with anger and shyness.

"I? I'll listen to you next time, just stop as long as I hear you say no--"

"Then now? Listen to me and shut up! Stop talking!"

The person in front of him said strange things seriously. Lin Qing couldn't bear it. He rushed to cover Qiao Yu's mouth. The other party nodded hurriedly, shortening the distance with her, blinking wet eyes and looking at her, his eyes pleased. Again? Chunliang.

The wine is really not a reliable thing, and as a result, it is still impossible to let Joe Yu drink it.

After this, Lin Qing realized this deeply and sighed in frustration.

"...Forget it, we should also get some business."

"What kind of business?"

Qiao Yuhui? Remembering that she had made this opinion before drinking last night, she subconsciously interrupted and asked, she remembered Lin Qing's answer at that time?

"A serious business!"

Lin Qing became angry with embarrassment, and slightly pinched Qiao Yu's waist. After seeing her painful expression, Lin Qing retracted his hand angrily.

"Don't change the subject! I said before that I would tell me what you concealed on my birthday? Now my birthday is over!"

"No, that's not a good idea, and it was obviously that you didn't let me mention it yesterday? It's not for me to drink..."

(Self-pretending) Qiao Yu, who is good at observing words and expressions, looked at Lin Qing's face, and his voice became smaller and smaller. Finally, he simply moved over and cleared his throat again and returned to the subject.

"I? All ready."

She said that she walked back to the room, and when she walked out, holding an envelope in her hand, she solemnly handed it to Lin Qing.

"……love letter?"

"No—if you want a love letter, I will write it to you today—this is the one you are still mentioning just now."