74

Qiao Yu's girlfriend is bold.

Although she knew about it on the day of the confession, she had a new understanding in another aspect the next day.

"Really?! Are you finally together!"

It is really rare to see Mi Yi's expressions fluctuating sharply. Qiao Yukan? Look? Lin Qing nodded with her.

The surrounding air was silent for a moment. Her action was no different from dropping a blockbuster in the class. The class immediately burst into astonishing cheers, the most prominent of which was Lu Yao’s roar: “I’m knocking this time. The cp is real! It's real!"

Yes, the occasion when Lin Qing chose to explain the relationship with Qiao Yu with Mi Yi and the others was when the classmates were in the second and first grade of high school during the break.

See? When she called Mi Yi, Qiao Yu probably realized in her heart that she was going to talk about it. Seeing that she didn't mean to avoid the classmates around him, she could even imagine that it would cause the scene today. But Qiao Yu didn't stop Lin Qing, just staring at her with a smile? Her eyes were spoiled that she didn't even realize.

Isn't Qiao Yu herself a person who will expose her feelings to the public, but if Lin Qing wants to?, she doesn't mind cooperating at all.

There is nothing more important than making Lin Qing happy.

She looked at Lin Qing, who seemed to be calm in the noise of the Chinese New Year, and wickedly stretched out her hand to lift Lin Qing's slinging hair away, and touched the hot earlobe of the other party that was already red under the hair.

"It seems to be very hard."

"...Don't you? Say it as if it has nothing to do with you."

See? Doesn't it make Qiao meet with this easy-going look, Lin Qing rushes up in shame, and pushes her messy hands away from her ears, or naturally touches her ears that have become numb after being touched by her.

"You have to take a good look? Look? So many people in the class know our relationship. If you go back, you will be scolded by everyone behind your back."

"Well, of course I dare not, dare not."

Qiao Yu smiled bitterly? Yes, with a lot of emotion in his heart.

The reason why Lin Qing, who was also introverted, made such a move, to put it bluntly, was that he wanted to seal Qiao Yu's retreat with a leisurely voice.

…But, how should I put it, this kind of method that was supposed to be used behind the scenes has been spoken upright and honestly by Lin Qing, is this really okay?

Compared to being threatened, Qiao Yu felt that Lin Qing was so cute. Even the look of a fierce stare because she had been staring at him for too long was so cute. "...Wow, Qiao Yu's expression seems to melt? Can you restrain it?"

The first sentence of Mi Yi who calmed down was not a blessing but a mockery of Qiao Yu, and the second sentence surprised the two of them.

"What then? Have you kissed?"

""? ! ""

Why is it an understatement like "Have you had breakfast?" What did this man say in the sacred school classroom!

The conservative adult Joe Yu rolled up his sleeves indignantly and wanted to teach Mi Yi, who was speechless, but he felt the warm air around him tense as her words fell.

Feeling bad, she turned her neck stiffly around, her eyes dodge wherever she looked. The classmates who secretly looked here could not hide their eager gossip heart, although she didn't say it. , But they seem to be neatly written on their faces? Four words: Have you kissed?