81

To understate her? What she said, Qiao Yu couldn't fully understand the status quo for a while.

"You say? Your name is Mi Yi...Huh? Mi Yi?"

"Sleep."

"?!Hey--"

Qiao Yu panicked and yelled?, but couldn't keep the black shadow from dissipating, watching? The other party dissipated in the fog again, and in the process he was politely waving goodbye to her.

"what…"

Only Qiao Yu stood alone in place, with a mess of confusion in his mind, and still in shock of the original author's true identity-mean? What did this person say? Just run away! Two more minutes? It’s fine!

Damn it, this kind of selfish place is really like Miyi...!

Her temples jumped suddenly? She simply sat cross-legged in place, took a few deep breaths to stabilize her heartbeat, and then started to comb through the information she had just learned.

One, the system lied to her, then? This world is not a simple book world, Lin Qingcongye and even Qiao Yu are real people.

Second, Mi Yi is the original author of "A Special Feeling". And at the point when she started to write the book, Lin Qing and Cong Ye she knew were already together.

"..."

Completely? Don't understand what is going on.

First? "Qiao Yu" this person-why does she have the same name and surname as this person? Qiao Yu hugged her head and thought about her life carefully, confirming that her memory of the original world was smooth and without omissions, and it was certain that Lin Qing and others had never appeared in her life.

Moreover, she had never lived in Beicheng, and her family background was quite different from that of Qiao Yu here. It can be said that they are two individuals with completely different life circumstances, but they all have the same name and appearance.

It's hard to think that this is just a coincidence, and the system deliberately concealed the existence of Qiao Yu in this world. Why?

"...Dad and Mom..."

Trying to find other breakthrough points, Qiao Yu remembered with difficulty? The names and appearances of her parents in the original world.

This is a very difficult thing for her.

In that world, when Joe Yu was five years old, his parents both died in an accident.

After that, she was brought up by her grandparents, but then the two old men died one after another. She suffered a lot. When everyone was ignorant, she was still being laughed at by classmates? She was a child without parents, so she learned? There will be a fight-this is all past, and Qiao Yu hastily took it in his mind.

She should have heard her grandma say about her parents. She remembered seeing the group photo. The two people in the photo, one on the left and the other holding her, looked very young.

"……can not remember."

The most critical face is a blur, no matter what? I can't remember the name, and I didn't even leave the most basic impression.

This may just be a normal vague memory, after all, for her? This memory is also long ago, but in the current situation, Qiao Yu always felt something strange.

who is she? What is the relationship between her and Qiao Yu here? What is going on in this world? Is it related to her original world?

Qiao Yu felt that she was in the maze of Minotaur, but she didn't get the ball of thread to guide the direction, hitting the wall everywhere and couldn't find the exit.