22

For all high school students, monthly exams are quite torture. It may be even worse for Qiao Yu.

Not only does she have to worry about exams, she is also worried about unexpected situations that may happen at any time.

Fortunately, the second day of the monthly exam was safe and sound. Song Wanwan, who left early the day before without saying a word, also guarded himself peacefully. After the exam, he left without saying any extra words to Qiao Yu.

Qiao Yule was relaxed, and left with Ye Linqing who came to Cha Gang again.

It’s hard to get through to noon on the last day. Seeing that only the last subject is left, Qiao Yu will review diligently at the location after eating at noon. It is a unique scenery in the ten examination room where she fell asleep. .

She had just read a few pages of a collection of wrong questions that Lin Qing had compiled for her, and she was patted on the shoulder by Song Wanwan behind.

"..."

Thinking of the past two times with the eldest lady, they ended up unhappy at the end. Qiao Yu silently did a good job of psychological construction, and decided to treat Song Wanwan with the caution of bomb disposal, and then he regained his spirit. Overdo it.

Song Wanwan's rare face was serious, he looked at the people sleeping on his stomach, and pointed to the door very ethically, and motioned to Qiao Yu to go out.

Qiao Yu didn't have a reason to refuse her, so he stood up slowly and followed Song Wanwan out of the house.

Lu Yao, who was lying on the table next door as if falling asleep, quietly opened his eyes, thinking about the tasks on his shoulders, and followed him professionally.

Song Wanwan walked all the way to a secluded stairwell. Even in normal times, this place might only be cleaned by the cleaning union, let alone it's lunch break.

This Qiao Yu was very unreliable in her heart. If Song Wanwan held him down again like the previous two days, wouldn't she even have a person to call for help?

Of course, it's better to avoid such a tragedy from happening again... She took the initiative to greet Song Wanwan with enthusiasm.

"Oh, the weather today is so good, what can you do with me?"

Song Wanwan didn't pick up her stubble, so he looked at her carefully from top to bottom, and asked when she saw that Qiao Yu felt hairy in her heart.

"What is the relationship between you and Cong Ye?"

…what?

Qiao met his mouth faster than his brain: "The relationship between father and son."

Her unexpected answer made Song Wanwan's expression distorted, and it took a long time before he hesitated.

"This, what is this gameplay..."

What is play! What are young people thinking now!

Qiao Yu was so shocked that Tian Ling Gai was about to fly. She didn't expect Song Wanwan to look like a doll, but in fact it was filled with weird things!

"...Don't dirty me and Cong Ye's pure father-son relationship-probably the advanced version of the friendship, I advise you to be cautious in your words and deeds."

I also blame her for being quick, even if she talks about brotherhood... She seems very happy to make Cong Ye call her brother...

Qiao Yu was reflecting on it, and saw that Song Wanwan's face was even more tangled and wrinkled.