42

When Lin Qing arrived, it probably only took ten minutes.

They were divided into two groups, Mi Yi went to find the teacher, Lin Qing and the other two boys went to the gym to find Qiao Yu first. When they walked to the entrance of the gymnasium, they saw that the door was hidden. The first thing they heard was Li Hua's yelling after they rushed in.

"You let me go-Qiao Yu rescue me, Qiao Yu!"

"Are you **** honest?"

Li Hua was caught from behind by Xiong Er near the entrance of the gymnasium. It seems that he was chased by him while trying to escape in chaos.

His body can't screw Xiong Er at all? How many people? I don't know why Li Hua is here, but they still haven't? Standing by, Lu Yao and Cong Ye rushed over to Xiong Er? Lin Qing swept around anxiously. Did not see Qiao Yu, hurriedly walked to the warehouse.

As soon as she walked to the door, she heard a muffled hum from inside. When she panicked, she speeded up and ran in, shouting, "Joy!"

Okay? Is it good for Qiaoyu? The one standing side by side, except for the messy school uniform, didn't see any obvious trauma. And Xiong Da was arching his waist and covering his abdomen opposite her? He made the muffled grunt just now. Obviously? Didn't he please Qiao Yu?

Lin Qing's sudden appearance made the two people in the warehouse unexpected, Qiao Yu looked over with a dim look, and saw that she was alone, and his heart jumped.

Before she could tell Lin Qing to go out first, Xiong Da roared fiercely: "Okay? Ah, did you even call a helper?! I must fucking--"

He rushed towards Lin Qing suddenly.

Everything happened so quickly. Lin Qing was completely focused on Qiao Yu at the time. He didn't have time to see clearly that he was hit by the pain? How did the red-eyed man rush towards him, when he recovered. He had been knocked to the ground by Joe Yu, who rushed over from the side.

The direction in which he was knocked down was a small cart full of tennis balls, and a tennis ball was thrown out as the cart overturned. Qiao suffered from this panic, and his posture was very poor. Before he could stand still, he was led by the tennis ball and fell to the ground, making a low grass.

The man was smashed, but he realized that his opponent was also lying on the side. Of course he wouldn't let go of this good opportunity.

He straightened up his upper body and threw himself in the direction of Qiao Yu, and gave her a face.

Qiao Yu reluctantly avoided the front, shook his head, and pressed his tongue against the injured side. With a blank expression on his face, he grasped the fist he still wanted to throw, and hit him hard.

When the two were fighting together, Lin Qing knew that his presence would only hinder Qiao Yu and could not help her, so he hurried out and called out the two boys who were still entangled with Xiong Er. Soon, three people rushed into the small warehouse, and Li Hua squatted and hugged his head shivering outside the warehouse.

Lin Qing's mind was chaotic, and it was repeated scenes of Qiao Yu being beaten up just now.

Okay? At this time, Miyi arrived in time with the teacher, the gym light was turned on, and the head teacher of their class rushed in with several physical education teachers to separate the scuffled students.

Seeing the teacher's intervention, the two of the one in the first? People also know that the trend is over, but still hold a glimmer of hope and quibble: "The students in your school block? We are here to fight?! It's unreasonable!"