83

The tie is very tight.

Qiao Yu unnaturally tried to loosen the strap around his neck, but he couldn't find the way, so he couldn't breathe, so he had to give it up.

Now it is less than an hour before the banquet starts. I don't know why, she feels very nervous.

There may also be a problem with this dress-because? Parents think? Wearing skirts will make the child cold, so? Are they two? Unanimously decided to choose a dress with more fabrics this time, Qiao Yu? Did he refuse? Kwon, was stuffed in? In a rigorous white suit, none of the accessories that should be there? Falling down, the makeup artist's sister tried to put on gold glasses for her, but was turned down by Qiao Yu, who didn't understand her intentions at all. ?.

Wearing unfamiliar clothes always makes people feel at a loss, especially still in this familiar place, it will inevitably make Qiao Yu feel palpitation.

This is the hotel where she had her birthday before. She is now sitting in the same position by the door, honestly waiting for the guests.

It's been almost three years since that day. Looking back, most of the memories are a little fuzzy, but only one person's figure shines in the memory.

Qiao Yu cast his gaze to the door, with gentleness and nostalgia in his eyes.

She remembered? That day, walked from here? In? Her moon.

But the moon won't come here today. What she has to wait for is someone who can help her pick the moon?.

As time passed, guests gradually came, Qiao Yu politely smiled and greeted one by one, quietly stretched his neck, looked back, and soon heard a loud noise coming from outside the door. , Qiao Yu's heart jumped, and he looked out the door suddenly, and the figure slowly approached.

Okay? Guy, Cong Ye is coming with gold glasses.

After not seeing him for two years, his appearance has become more handsome? Has faded? Some of the childishness of high school is exuding a cold and hard aura of "being a stranger? Don't come close--how do you say, it looks like Qiao Yuhe? The feeling he felt when he first met, this person? There is really no progress in this regard.

Also? I don’t know why he is dressed so exquisitely. I feel like he’s getting enough? Energetic to hit the place... Now it’s not the time to bury him, finally? I saw him? Familiar friend?, Qiao Yuxin? Zhong sighed with emotion, and eagerly? Planning to come forward?

But when I think about it, I think about the chat history with Cong Ye on the mobile phone. Qiao Yu feels that he is okay? It seems that he doesn't want to talk to her very much.

But before? Did you hear the system say that you should be? Can you restore your memory by talking in person? After all, this memory operation of returning from exile? No one knows the method, but there is still a value to try. Despite some helplessness, Qiao Yu still corrected her mentality, didn't she wait for a long time, and took two glasses of non-alcoholic beverages seemingly inadvertently? Walked to the side of Cong Ye, who was leaning against the wall and looking cold.

"...Drink?"

I’ve never done anything like this before. Qiao Yu handed over the wine glass dryly. It was just the most common gesture of goodwill. Qiao Yu felt the other person’s body was obviously shaken, and his eyes pierced to her. .

"Humph!"

Then he waved his sleeves off aggressively, and left at a pace that the six relatives did not recognize.

"..."

Qiao Yu's hand stopped in the air, staring at his back, always feeling that Cong Ye would react differently from what she had imagined.