63

Qiao Yu and Lin Qing became the same table, and everyone around was very happy.

Of course, Cong Ye is the leader. He patted Qiao Yu's shoulder with satisfaction: "Look, fortunately, you didn’t know what irritation was in your mind back then? I didn’t change with you when you changed positions with me, otherwise you are now. If you want to sit with Lin Qing, you can only ask Lu Yao to go to the teacher to change seats-his stupid big guy can't find a reason to change seats with Lin Qing."

"I can say that I have severe nearsightedness, and I can barely see the blackboard unless I sit down with Lin Qing."

Lu Yao Chengzhu patted his chest. Qiao Yu thought in his heart that you, the man with thick eyebrows and big eyes, was also a member of the matchmaking, and coughed in a serious tone.

"Then you will probably be carried directly to the two seats on the left and right of the podium by the teacher."

"..."

Not only them, but Qiao Yu himself also feels that many times it has become a lot more convenient.

For example, when Lin Qing lecturing to her, or when Lin Qing reminded her not to go to class, or when Lin Qing helped her take notes.

After a few days, Qiao Yu felt unable to sit still.

...Unfortunately, it was basically Lin Qing who was helping her. She didn't seem to be able to help Lin Qing in any way.

This is also normal. After all, Lin Qing is the first in the class, and she sits firmly in the top of the grade? One of the top five students, she is an ordinary student who is barely a middle-upper student who can help Lin Qing in his studies. It's very small, and can only take it back in front of Lin Qing when, for example, going to the podium to pick up the corrected homework.

"It's like I'm desperately trying to help the owner, but my proud skill is only a dog that grabs a ball."

Qiao Yu expressed his noncommittal comments on his former tablemate Miyi.

Fortunately, the time came when she could help Shang Lin Qing. Lin Qing set a date for moving away from home, just this weekend.

On the day she took shelter from the rain in the cafe, Qiao Yu promised Lin Qing to help her move. Although Lin Qing said that it was just casually talking, if you don't have time, it doesn't matter if you don't go. But after finally finding a place to perform, Qiao Yu wouldn't let go of this opportunity, and on Friday he spontaneously contacted Lin Qing to fix the time to visit.

On Saturday, Qiao Yu arrived at Cong's house earlier than the agreed time. A moving truck had been parked outside the door, and the door of Cong's house was also open, but he did not see anyone coming in or out.

She came to the door and looked around. She didn't see Lin Qing, but first saw Cong Zong who was sitting in the living room with a sad face and taped the cardboard box.

"Well, it's Joe Yu."

Seeing Qiao Yu's arrival, Cong Zong didn't show any unexpected expression, it seemed that he had heard about it from Lin Qing. He only nodded his head at her, then turned his attention back to the work in hand.

Qiao Yu heard some noise from upstairs, thinking that Lin Qing and Lin Ma were packing up their things upstairs.

She wanted to go straight upstairs to look for Lin Qing after greeting Cong Cong, but she realized that Cong Cong's life skills were really not good, and the simple work of sealing tape was horribly done by her. A cardboard box was pasted upright by her for several layers, but she couldn't accurately paste the opening. She always persevered and fought back and forth and stubbornly followed the seam layer by layer.