7

The four people went to the rooftop with the curious eyes of everyone in the corridor. When entering the door, the class bell rang, and Qiao Yu silently thought that if he was fined again this time, he would let Cong Ye write to her, and then cautiously closed the rooftop door.

The rooftop is just a place for students to breathe, there is nothing but railings. Qiao Yu and Cong Ye stood face to face, and the autumn wind in September made the scene feel like a decisive battle on the top of Huashan Mountain.

To be honest, Qiao Yu still doesn't quite understand why Cong Ye reacted so much. She couldn't discuss with Lin Qing either, she could only ask the system. The system's not-so-smart little brain obviously couldn't understand the complicated human emotions well. The two heads could not discuss the reason when they got together for a long time.

Today, I can finally ask the master, Qiao Yu preempts to speak: "Why are you so uncomfortable with Lin Qing?"

"I would like to ask you why you are so used to seeing Lin Qing?" Cong Ye crossed his brows and looked coldly, and hugged his arms angrily. "Did you get some Ecstasy by her? You have never been like this before. pass."

"...What does this mean?"

"Fight against me for a woman."

…She felt that Cong Ye’s cognition is really a big problem when she was in the class just now.

Qiao Yu gritted his teeth and tried to correct his weird words back: "I didn't fight you in the ring-after all, it's not just you who can't understand the relationship between Lin Qing and me? I have opinions on you and Lin. It doesn't matter at all, okay."

"There is a problem if she has a good relationship with you!" If Cong Ye is an animal, she must have exploded a layer of hair. "She fascinated you silently, that woman is absolutely ill-intentioned!"

"No, she fascinated me—how could she have a bad intention of having a good relationship with me?"

"She—" Cong Ye paused, flushed and blurted out, "She just wants to wander around in front of me to find her presence!"

...What **** logic!

Qiao Yu was about to laugh at him, co-authoring. It seemed to him that Lin Qing had a good relationship with his friends because of him. When can his excess self-consciousness be corrected!

"The day when you started school, she was so smashed in other places so that she has been pointed out even now. It would be nice if Lin Qing didn't bother you. What dream do you have?"

When Qiao Yu mentioned this incident, he was angry and said with a sarcasm. Hearing the changes on his face from Cong Ye, he slowly became confused.

"What's the point?"

This man doesn't even know!

Qiao Yu was shocked, but quickly understood that of course no one would dare to do this in front of Cong Ye, and he didn't pay attention to Lin Qing at all, which resulted in him completely ignoring the consequences of his behavior during the week-it was really unreasonable. !

"On that day, what did Mi Yi think at first?" Qiao Yu was so angry that he rolled up his sleeves and looked at Mi Yi who was standing aside fiercely. The other side thought about it and answered honestly: "I thought Lin Qing robbed Cong Ye's boyfriend."

"That's it!" Qiao Yu snapped his fingers and pointed at Cong Ye, "Lin Qing has been being so pointed and pointed this week! Are your eyes and ears decorated!"

Cong Ye's face went dark as soon as he saw it: "Who said I have a male-"

"It's just about what it means!"