4

The sun was shining on the first day of school officially, and Qiao Yu made enough preparations to fall asleep early and arrived at school on time.

Contrary to Qiao Yu's expectation, when she arrived in the class, Cong Ye was already sitting in the back, but Lin Qing hadn't arrived yet.

It was like that yesterday. Haven't the man and woman been able to go to school together today?

Qiao Yu felt that Cong Ye must be acting as a demon again, put his schoolbag on the back of the chair, and greeted him in a fake way: "It's pretty early."

Cong Ye was reading this novel, and raised his eyelids to reply to her.

"Aren't you late yesterday?" Qiao Yu continued to be yin and yang strange, "Why do you have time to read today?"

From Yep, he put the book on the table and looked up at Qiao Yu very impatiently: "You were late yesterday, so why haven't you become dumb today?"

Will this person speak well!

After three silently reciting in his heart that he is the male lead, Qiao Yu sat down and tried to put something in his mouth.

"Eh, what did you do with that Lin Qing yesterday—"

"Host, wait! The male lead hasn't told you about the female lead living in his house yet!"

…There are even traps in such a place!

Joe turned his words in danger, "—what, what's going on?"

Ignoring Cong Ye’s face full of "what's your business?", she took advantage of Lin Qing's absence to continue to ask him about the information he already knew: "How can you trouble the girl who has just transferred? I think She is beautiful and not like a bad person."

Her tablemate Mi Yi also came to school at this time, and before she put down her bag, she joined the topic: "Yes, it's fierce, I snatched you from someone..." She paused thoughtfully, and said in a erratic tone. "Like a boyfriend."

"Grab your mother."

…This feeling can’t be blamed on Cong Ye’s vulgar words. Qiao Yugan smiled and looked at a serious man next to him saying that she didn’t steal my mother’s clothes. He didn’t seem to be a fuel-efficient lamp either.

"What the **** is going on?" Mi Yi sat sideways on her seat, and put her hands on the table of Lu Yao who hadn't come yet. "While she hasn't come, you can give us some details so we can see how to deal with it. She-ex-girlfriend?"

"Are you m-Mi Yi, is there nothing else in your mind but this file?"

Cong Ye was furious, and the blue veins in his temple suddenly jumped up. Qiao Yumingzhe kept silent, and made a crazy call for the teammates who suddenly appeared in his heart.

Someone will help her to ask if she doesn't need to make trouble, there is such a good thing! Cong Ye makes good friends with you!

"That woman..." At any rate, remembering that there are so many people around the school, or maybe because of the lack of tension on Mi Yi's face, Cong Ye gave up concealing it tiredly, "Now Live with her mother in my house, my mother picked it up."

"illegitimate child?"

"Private to your mother."

Qiao Yu can see that Mi Yi is likely to be a **** plot lover.

"I heard that her mother is my mother's college classmate." Cong Ye flipped through a page irritably, "I don't know why I didn't put it in other empty houses. I didn't want to pick it up at home. I thought it was a kitten or puppy."