61

But when Lin Qing wanted to move out of his home, Qiao Yu didn't have any place to intervene. According to Lin Qing, preparations for this matter had begun as early as the year before, but only now has the place chosen.

Qiao Yu felt that it didn't matter at first, so he accepted the matter smoothly.

"What to do with Qiao Yu. Does Lin Qing really hate me?"

"..."

However, the person involved, Cong Ye, was obviously not very acceptable, and fell into self-confidence and self-suspicion.

On the first day of school, Cong Ye, who was full of nothingness, grabbed him to talk. Qiao Yu didn't know for a while? What should I do?

"Just say no, didn't you also listen to what Lin Qing said, this matter has already been discussed, and it has nothing to do with you."

"But, you see, Lin Qing ignored me the day he came back from a previous trip--"

"No, didn't you happily? Send it to me? The message said you misunderstood. He also said that Lin Qing had a good attitude towards you and even took the initiative to chat with you like never before. ."

Cong Ye probably also had a sense that he was making trouble unreasonably. After thinking about it, he wanted to circumvent this topic, and he hummed.

"Just, even if she seems to have a good attitude towards me... but whoever hates someone will show it!"

"First? Don't mention your statement all of a sudden? How many people have been shot, I have to first? Correct you, there are really people who will show their annoyance."

Qiao Yu spoke straightforwardly? Pointing to Cong Ye, his mouth was still very grandiose? It was accompanied by a "蹡" tone.

"In the period when Lin Qing just turned around, I didn't see you underperforming."

"——"

As if caught off guard, he stabbed a sword, covered his chest with a cry from Yegu, and staggered back two steps.

"How can such a long history be used to turn over old accounts...!"

"No, it's just last semester."

Qiao Yu looked at him very cheerfully, with great interest? Pretending to be holding the microphone, he held his hand to his mouth.

"Then from Ye Xian Sheng, about you initially disgusted Lin Qing in every possible way and felt that she approached you wantonly, but now you feel uneasy because people are moving away and feel that you are disliked, do you have anything to say?"

"I was wrong, was it too young at the time? Shao frivolous..."

The professing has become strange, and Cong Ye's face is full of bitterness.

"Lin Qing, her kindness and kindness, was completely looking for faults at the time—ha! Could it be that the grievances buried at that time led to today's results!"

"I don't think so."

Seeing Qiao Yu calmly shook his head, Cong Ye's eyes, which had just been widened, drooped again.

"...Speaking of? At the end, why did you react so much to her moving away."

What happened? Now, Qiao Yu has been able to face up to the fact that Cong Ye is her quasi-love rival. Although he feels relieved about Cong Ye, he still has some vigilance when he sees his overreaction.

"Even if you ask me that..."

Never thought that this question was asked all of a sudden, and Cong Ye fell into confusion with his mouth half-opened.