86

It's just a simple touch and a taste.

Even so, the movements of the two people are still bumping, jerky like the first time.

Almost even forgot the method of breathing. Lin Qing pushed Qiao Yu away just before he was about to lack of oxygen. The other side groaned and drew back meekly, but his wet eyes couldn't stop staring at her.

Physical contact is really a magical thing. Before it went deep, Lin Qing felt that certain uneven areas in his heart were smoothed, like a cat that was only touched by the hair from the head to the tip of the tail.

The side effects were also obvious. Lin Qing put on the cap again in a flustered manner, lowered the brim of the hat, and did not know how to use this flushed face to continue to speak coldly to Qiao Yu.

She licked the corners of her lips subconsciously, and besides the saltiness of Joe Yu's tears, she also tasted another pleasurable taste.

"you've been drinking?"

While he was puzzled, he became a little more vigilant that he didn't realize, Lin Qing raised his head and frowned a little.

"...Who did you drink with? Doesn't that person know you can't drink?"

Who knows her? When asked, the person was more confused than her, tilted his head, and said to her very seriously.

"I didn't drink. I was very careful. I only drank juice."

"No, it must have been drunk."

With a certain tone, Lin Qing sighed helplessly, and by the way, even the unstable emotional changes before Qiao Yu found the catalyst.

"..."

Just as people who are drunk often claim that they are not drunk, although Qiao Yu didn't stubbornly refute Lin Qing, his expression obviously didn't approve of her statement, and he seemed a little aggrieved.

"Why Qinqin... so sure I drank? I'm so sober now—"

"Don't shout if you are sober."

The calm mood was easily stirred up again, Lin Qing couldn't help but stretched out her hands to put her hands on Qiao Yu's cheeks, to prevent her unobstructed mouth from saying anything further. The way the other party was forced to pouting his mouth was a little cute, so he didn't try to speak any more, only winked at her obediently.

The next sentence "Don't shout so intimately" was stuck in his throat and couldn't spit it out. Lin Qing withdrew his hand bitterly, not wanting to care about this drunk person.

Why are you so sure? Of course it was because she tasted the wine.

But this? Can she say something?

Lin Qing's face became hot again, and he lowered his head to cover up, but Qiao Yu, who had regained his freedom, did not remain silent, but nodded and said kindly.

"Well, then I should have drunk, not sober, listening."

"...I didn't mean that you can do this without being awake? Call me."

She was almost amused by her, Lin Qing couldn't help holding his forehead, watching the confused Qiao Yu, suddenly felt that now is no longer a suitable time to get angry.

Think about it, too, no one can squint his eyebrows again with a touch of his mouth, not to mention facing Qiao Yu who had drunk.

The night breeze came, and the September wind was a bit cold. Lin Qing subconsciously tightened his clothes, and was caught by the sharp-eyed Qiao Yu.