25.1

The first day of October 1st holiday is very exciting in all senses.

Qiao Yu arrived at the destination ten to five minutes before the appointed time, and walked into Miyiding's private room under the reception of the waiter.

"It's so early."

There was only Mi Yi inside. She was leaning on the sofa playing with her mobile phone, and greeted Qiao Yu casually.

"I thought you would be late."

"Isn't it still there yesterday? The group said that the last one was going to have something to eat, I came out a bit earlier."

"Every time before you come out to play? Say so, and then you ask every time."

What kind of stupid son of the landlord's family?.

Feeling that it is necessary to correct his image, Qiao Yu put down his bag and sat beside Mi's clothes, and said in a tone of vicissitudes that never mentioned the past.

"...I won't be like that anymore. I decided to change my mind last summer."

Mi Yi heard the sound? raised his head and looked at Qiao Yu with interest.

"Yes, look at your recent appearance? I also know that you have changed a lot."

Her eyes seemed to be able to see through everything, and there was a ghost in Qiao Yu's heart that didn't dare to look more. Mi Yi quickly turned her attention back to her mobile phone as if losing interest.

This silent embarrassment didn't last long, and the door of the private room was quickly pushed open again.

"Hihi, we? Come—Qiao Yu is early!"

Qiao Yu was startled by Qiao Yu even before Ye's greeting, but he quickly showed a face of enlightenment. He opened his eyebrows and smiled and walked over to Qiao Yu and squeezed his back. Qiao Yu was in pain.

"Hey, look forward to it, right? I understand, I understand."

…Although she was looking forward to it, she always felt that what she had told him was not the same thing. Qiao Yu didn't want to pay attention to him, so she only fixed her eyes on the people who came in after him.

Lin Qing, who came with him, was still standing at the door. Today, she wore a light blue cardigan wool coat with a white T-shirt inside. The jeans on her legs made her legs straight and long.

She was a little cramped, obviously not very familiar with such a place. When Qiao Yu came over, she smiled uncomfortably. Compared with the clean and bookish air of wearing school uniform, Lin Qing was softer at this time. The whole thing. People look warm and soft.

It's Lin Qing from private server! cute!

Qiao Yu's strike belt was completely hit, and immediately jumped up and held her? She walked toward the sofa, with a pile of noises in her mouth, complimenting her for her beauty. Lin Qing was all embarrassed, and pinched her hand through her clothes, which didn't hurt or itchy, as if she let the kitten pat on a meat pad.

By the time she brought Lin Qing over, Cong Ye had already sat on the very edge of the sofa consciously. The gentleman stretched out his hand to indicate to them? Sitting in the middle, his expression looked particularly serene for some reason.

In the end, it was Lu Yao who stepped on the point. He carried a huge bag on his shoulder and put it on the table like a brick.

Qiao Yu opened the mouth of the bag curiously and looked inside—good guy, a sack full of potato chips of all kinds, with all kinds of brands and flavors.