10

Although I don't know why she should take the bus, it seems that Cong Ye is already on his back.

Qiao Yu gave Cong Ye a message to explain, but he didn't receive a reply at all. I tentatively asked Lin Qing but didn't get any news. I only knew that Cong Ma and Cong Ye had a separate chat for a while, but both of them were tight-lipped and couldn't ask a word.

…Hey, I don’t know what kind of unwarranted disaster Cong Ye has done, and she feels quite guilty.

Forget it, let her take the bus. Anyway, she hasn't taken it before, just to experience what Lin Qing is like every day.

If only one bus ride can save her tomorrow from the provocative quarrel like a chicken from Ye Elementary School, then she will really make a profit.

Qiao Yu, who was just an ordinary person in the original world, had no resistance to taking the bus. On the same day, she told her parents in advance that she would not arrange for a driver to send her to school tomorrow. As a result, Qiao's father came over with a crying face and looked unacceptable.

"Why Yuyu, is it because my father's car is uncomfortable?"

No father, but the daughter is going to make atonement for the father.

Qiao Yu didn't dare to say this, but he finally used the excuse of experiencing life to get his parents' approval.

The next morning, Qiao Yu, who had spoken words, woke up 20 minutes early, and stood under the bus stop sign when it was light, and got on the bus smoothly.

She is not really a rich second generation who does not understand the sufferings of the world. She is very familiar with public transportation. She also knows that there must be a lot of people on the bus at this point in the morning, but her mental preparation still seems insufficient.

How could it be—so crowded—

Qiao Yu was firmly embedded in the crowd and drifted with the crowd. There was no place to support him, but he could not fall to the ground anyway. She was squeezed into a piece of paper by the old office workers and students around her, and the car couldn't support it, like a can of sardines.

She shed two lasagna tears in her heart, and sincerely missed the days when she had a special car.

How could Lin Qing experience this, this kind of Shura field!

She made her determination right now, no matter what the last solution was from home, she could no longer let Lin Qing take the bus to and from school anyway.

Walking and squeezing all the way, finally reaching the school station, Qiao Yu squeezed out of the car after trying his life, feeling more haggard than after a week of class.

She remembered that today was Friday, but it was not just a week of class.

The double haggard pressed on Qiao Yu's body, she silently wiped her face to see if it was early, and staggered to the platform bench to rest her feet.

Obviously, I used to take the bus every day, but now I am so uncomfortable. It is really easy to change from frugality to luxury, and it is difficult to change from luxury to frugality.

Qiao Yu stretched her legs and feet tremblingly and sighed like an old man, and saw a bus slowly stopping on the platform across the road, and then spit out a person from the car with difficulty.

The other party's hair is messy, his face is stinky, and he looks very familiar.

Feeling her incredible gaze, the man also turned his neck stiffly and looked at her.