Chapter 1: tradegy

Things you need to know
Y/N: your name
Y/L/N: your last name
H/C: hair color
S/C: skin color
" ": speaking
' ': thoughts

Your POV:

"Good morning!" I said with a cheerful smile

"Good morning sweetheart!" My mother greeted from the kitchen

"Mother. Where is father?" I asked not seeing him at the table

"Oh. He went to go work on his garden. Why don't you get him! Breakfast will be ready soon!" mother asked, I nodded my head and went to go get my father.

🤍

"Y/n how lovely of you to join me!" My father smiled seeing me approach him.

"Is very lovely to see you and your flowers father!" I said kneeling next to him looking at the flowers. My father plucked one and put of behind my ear.

"My lovely daughter...you don't know how blessed I feel to have you call me your father. All these flowers are beautiful but they shall never outshine you. They will ever only make you look more beautiful." My father told me.

My father always reminded me how beautiful he thought i was. My mother the same. In fact everybody in our small village thought that I was an angel sent from the heavens.

After I gave him a warm smile and thanked him, we both got up and went to eat breakfast with my mother.

🤍

"Hello y/n!" Mrs. bluebell said

"hello!" I greeted back.

"Y/n! Y/n! Look at this flower I found in the forest!" Mrs. bluebells child said running up to me, I bent down and gave them a lovely smile.

"Wow so pretty!" I said, indeed it was a beautiful flower. It was a pinkish color with white tips.

"Y/n good morning!" Mr. willmore said

"Good morning! How has your back been?" I asked, mr. Willmore has been having back problems, so i used some herbs and read a recipe to help relieve pain.

"Better because of that tea you gave me! I can't thank you enough!" He said giving a slight bow

"No need to thank me! Seeing you happy and healthy is enough for me! Please take care mr. Willmore!" I said walking down the street.

Some people stopped and stared and said hello and good morning. I replied and said the same thing back with a warm smile!

Some boys stopped and blushed looking away. They all were really shy, they were worried about messing up saying something to me

I helped around the village and entertained small children. This was normal for me. The feeling of helping other brought so much joy.

🤍

Eventually I arrived home and put on some attire required for training. My parents were retired demon slayers and taught me everything i needed to know. My mother was former flower hashira and my father was a water user but he never ranked hashira. He was close but he retired when my mother said she was pregnant.

With both of their training I learned both techniques but i created my own form. It was called angel breathing. All your attack were very peaceful and painless. The moves contain feathers, lilies, or a blinding light, sometimes angels."

Im also a trained medic, my mother witnessed many injuries during her time as a demon slayer and created medicines after her retirement over the years. All of them can heal wounds quickly. I also carried a book for the necessary ingredients.

Though I've created moves and perfected them. I have never need to use them. No demons have ever came towards out village. My mother and my father refused to tell you where to take final selection. "Your life is here y/n. You don't need to risk your life being a demon slayer." They would tell me. I listened to them a hundred percent.

My life was peaceful, quiet, lively, joyful until tonight.

This one terrible night. Where tragedy decided to strike.

🖤