Chapter 47: Muzan...we...cannot allow you to exist anymore!

One by one the hashira arrived as gyomei fought Muzan. Y/n joined in as soon the other hashira did along with tanjiro.

Then gyomei yelled to his fellow hashira

"It's Muzan!! Muzan kibutsuji! Even if we cut off his head, he won't die!!"

All the hashira stare in shock and anger that the demon king was right in front of their eyes.

All of them prepared to attack him all at once

As all of them were about to attack, Muzan smirked and they all fell through screen doors making them all fall into the infinite fortress.

"DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE ME CORNERED? ALMOST ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO HELL!! TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT THAT THE DEMON SLAYERS WILL BE NO MORE!"

Muzan yelled with a wide malicious smile on his face.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S GOING TO HELL, MUZAN! I'LL NEVER LET YOU ESCAPE I'M TAKING YOU DOWN NO MATTER WHAT!"

Tanjiro yelled at Muzan as he fell

"THEN DO IT! IF YOU CAN! TANJIRO KAMADO!!"

🤍

Your POV:

I saw a platform and I landed on it. I hated this place brought back to many bad memories.

'I think I'm getting dizzy.'

I looked around and saw sanemi just sitting...looking straight head, I could sense how devastated he is that the master is 'dead' I wanted to tell him the master is very much alive. But with those intense feelings will make his so determined to kill Muzan and others demons that may get in our way.

But I thought it might be good for us to stick together. So I started running towards him, but I saw a demon about to attack him. I thought that he might still be in shock and that he isn't paying attention so I drew my sword and yelled

"Shinazugawa-San!"

But he beheaded the demon quickly without getting up

'Oh I guess he's not in a state of shock.'

I quickly walked next to him. He got up and looked at me, I saw he was crying. Never in my life would I expect to see sanemi cry

"Shinazugawa-San..."

It absolutely broke my heart, but soon I got in a stance as I some more demons appear.

"Looks like they're coming one after another."

I said getting ready sanemi got ready too

"You filth! Bring it on! I'll kill every last one of you!"

We fought off the demons nearby but they just kept appearing

'angel breathing, seventh Form: scattering feathers'

That seemed to get rid of the last of them

"Come on let's get going!"

Sanemi yelled to me and I nodded and we both started running down the halls without knowing where we were going. Beheading demons along the way.