Chapter 11: Why do you need me alive?

For the past couple of nights I have been doing fine, barely any injuries, and completing them flawlessly.

Kiriya and me have been messaging back and forth he always send letter to me telling me to be careful and cautious.

I also message tanjiro once in a while to see how he's doing, and he sends letter back telling me new stories about recent missions.

As of now I'm walking to a house that take care of demon slayers free of charge, I was order to go there since I received a mildly bad injury on my last mission. in front was a gate with a giant wisteria crest on it. An elderly women open the gate and greeted me. I walked in and she gave me a new pair of clothes, and said dinner would be ready soon. As I laid in a room to just relax for A minute I felt a presence and I recognized it. I followed it to a room and knocked on the door. The sliding door open and I saw tanjiro!

"Y/n!"

He said surprised but happy. He gave me a big hug to which I gave him one back!

"Heya tanjiro!"

I said happy to see him doing fine.

"Y/n come in and meet my new friends!"

He excitedly pulled me in, I was greeted with a boy with yellow hair and someone presumably a boy wearing a boar head.

The boy with yellow haired stared at me and was very red in the face.

I went up to him

"Are you okay? Your face is awfully red! Do you perhaps feel sick?"

I was about to put my hand on his forehead but he grabbed it and held it with both of his hands

"You are absolutely gorgeous! Please marry me!"

Zenitsu AgatsumaBreath style: thunder Thoughts: I'm looking at a goddess! Status: acquaintancePercentage: 5%

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Breath style: thunder
Thoughts: I'm looking at a goddess!
Status: acquaintance
Percentage: 5%

Unlocked new love interest!

🤍

He practically begged on his knees. I didn't know how to respond and I honestly got really embarrassed

"Zenitsu! You just meet her! Y/n I'm sorry he's just like this sometimes..."

Tanjiro said pulling me away from the boy who is now know as Zenitsu.

"It's quite alright. Who might that be then?"

I asked directed at the boy with the boar head. He noticed me and said

"I'm Inosuke Hashibira! Fight me!"

He then charged at me, my instincts kicked him and I flipped him over my shoulder. He smashed into the wall on his back and his head hit the flow when he slid down.