ending 2 || part 1 (Judgement)

You chose to listen to the last of your humanity

~🤍🖤🤍~

Hesitant at first, but slowly you grabbed her hand. She smiled brightly

"Come on! We got some people to save!"

You followed her and went to yushiro

🤍

You flew down to yushiro

"Y/n?!"

You held out your arm

"Please. Inject the serum into me. Make me human again!"

He jumped up and quickly injected the serum into you.

"You need to hide away until the serum takes affect."

You nodded and started running somewhere to hide

The one yushiro gave you worked especially quick

Your humanity sat next to you

"Any minute now you'll be human again. You'll remember everything! Then we'll save our friends and avenge our family! As well as save the world!"

Your humanity celebrated and you smiled, this to you felt like the right choice.

🤍

You patiently awaited to become human again. About a minute after sitting down you could feel the affects of the medicine. Flashes of your life came to you.

First your parents, the people in your village, The tragic night when you lost everything, meeting amaya ubuyakishi, growing up with the ubuyakishi family, meeting your friends, becoming a hashira, getting captured, becoming friends with the upper moons, being saved, building your garden, have a special moment with each of your friends.

You remembered everything

"Who are you?"

Yourself asked

As the last of your demon features went away, you picked up your sword and you answered

"Im Y/n L/n. The Angel Hashira!"

🤍

Tanjiro was fighting Muzan in the worst state possible. He had not gain enough oxygen in his lungs to the point where he was losing sight of Muzan.

He was able to keep dodging using his enhanced smell to pinpoint where he was.

He accidentally slipped on the ground, he would've been killed if someone didn't come in to and save him.

When his sight returned he saw that Obanai had saved him. Unfortunately Obanai's eyes were completely slashed.

Luckily he had kaburamaru to see.

Muzan followed them but was slowed down by shinobu and muichiro.

🤍