Chapyer 44: Kibutsuji knows where I am!?

Your POV:

"Today was tough, but I managed to lift those logs! Now I just have to do the boulder."

I said to myself to meet up with gyomei and play a song together. Today I brought my shamisen to play.

I found gyomei at the same place I found him yesterday

"Himejima-San!"

He turned to me with a smile.

"Hello y/n-Chan. Did you bring your shamisen?"

I took my shamisen of my back and played all three cords

"Yup!"

I then sat next to him

(You don't need to listen to the whole thing.)

"Your amazing himejima-San! If you weren't a demon slayer you'd be a great musician!"

I giggled and he laughed

"Your also very talented with that shamisen of yours."

He complimented.

"Thank you himejima-San! That means a lot coming from you."

We then spent the next hour having a normal conversation until it was starting to get dark then I decided to go home.

While walking I thought I heard something rustling in the bushes I turn around and got into a fighting stance. I then look in the bush and found...

Nothing.

I then continued to walk home believing it was just my imagination.

🤍

"Master I have determined where the slayer you seek is. But not her home specifically, anytime I try to follow my eyes melt before I see where she lives."

That's because you, yourself was paranoid. So you put wisteria in a circle around your house. It's affective on weaker demons not uppermoons. But nakime eyes are the same strength as weaker demons.

"But I see where she comes from daily."

"That's good enough. What about the girl who has conquered the sun, or the leader?"

"I have not found them yet."

"Check around this area."

"As you wish."

"I will find you Nezuko, ubuyashiki, and y/n l/n"

🤍

Next day~

You thought of a new thing you wanted to try. You wondered if you could perform all your attacks and be more powerful and faster after each form. You wanted to call it "judgement!""

But there was one problem

You could only do 5 forms before you fell extremely tired to the point to where you can barely see straight and you can't hold your balance.

"Y/n-Sama! Your pushing yourself too much!"

Kokushibo picked you up bridal style and brought you to the sofa and akaza came in with some water for you to drink.