Chapter 19: This is the girl's subconscious. It's so beautiful...

We entered the train and we started walking and looking for rengoku since he our crows informed us that he would be joining us.

We walked into a cart

"Umai!"

A familiar voice yelled and I walked in and saw him eating a bento while yelling umai!

I walked up next to him

"Your still as enthusiastic as ever. Huh. Rengoku-San!"

He then looked at me and yelled

"Umai!"

I laugh

"I've heard your the first couple of times."

🤍

Some maids were dropping the box he ate in a bag to throw out after we arrive

"L/n-San! It's always a pleasure to see you! I can see you also brought some friends along!"

"Likewise it's always nice to see you. This is tanjiro kamado, I'm sure you remember him from the trail. That's Zenitsu agatsuma. And last but not least inosuke hashibira."

"I see. Isn't there also one in that box that he's carrying."

"Uh yes my sister Nezuko."

Tanjiro said when rengoku mentioned the box.

"I remember that demon. Since the master accepted her. I will keep my peace. Now how about you four sit down."

🤍

"Now what brings the four of you here. A mission?"

Rengoku asked

"Yes. We were ordered to join you. This mission should be a breeze, especially with you rengoku-San."

I informed him as I fixed up my hair and readjusted my sword.

"You flatter me l/n-Chan! With two hashira here it will be a piece of cake."

He then laughed loudly.

"rengoku-San there was something I wish to ask you."

Tanjiro then said

"Oh? What is it?"

"It's about my father."

"What about your father?"

"He was a frail man."

"Was he now?"

"And yet. He could perform a kagura dance in freezing temperatures."

"Well good for him!"

"And then!"

"And then!?"

"Hinokami kagura, the dance. I found myself doing it just like my father used to. I was hoping if you knew anything about that dance you'd be willing to tell me."

Tanjiro finished and they were quiet for a moment.

"Certainly! But I don't! I've have never even heard of that dance both even once! Your father taking this dance and adapting it to battle! Is comendable! There's nothing more to say about it."

"Hang on! Are you sure you can't think of-"

"You should become my tsuguko! I'll look after you!"

I was quite surprised by the question! tanjiro should take the offer, being a tsuguko to a hashira a great way to get strong quickly!

"Flame breathing has a long history. A hashira of flame and of water have always existed. Flame, water, wind, stone, and thunder; these breathing fundamentals all other techniques have branched off from these five. Like how mist is a branch of wind."