Chapter 51: So what do you say?

You stared at the demon slayer before you and Muzan

He did look absolutely horrid. You were surprised the determination the slayer had to kill Muzan.

"Y/n this is a fight I can finish myself. Go take care of those other slayers, maybe eat a couple while I take care of this nuisance."

He ordered and you nodded flying off.

Tanjiro look as you flew of unfortunately he couldn't stop you, Muzan was right in front of him. But he knew that somebody would stop you.

🤍

You look around and found a slayer by themselves. They also looked fairly weak.

You drooled and went full speed towards them.

But then you realized they were a demon like you. He seemed familiar

You looked at the body they were above

"Oh sorry. Is that your kill? I'll just go eat another one."

His eyes widened

"Y/n-Chan?!"

The fact that he was also a demon made you trust him

"Hm? Have we met before?"

"Yes! It's me yushiro!"

"Yushiro...hmmmm...that name does sound familiar."

"Ugh! You must of lost all your memories! Come here!"

He said pulling out a needle

"What's that?"

You asked a bit skeptical now.

"It's an antidote to make you human!"

He grabbed your arm while telling you this. Which you pull away

"Wha?! Y/n-Chan!"

"I can't believe you! A traitor to your own kind! Master Muzan will punish you harshly for your disobedience!"

"Y/n-Chan! What are you talking about! You hate Muzan!"

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do! He turned you into a demon and turned you against all your friends! You might not remember it but all the people you are fighting they were your friends! Just let me inject this into you and you'll remember everything!"

You were about to fly away from him when your wings were slashed off

"Sorry y/n-Chan. But I am not going to let you stay a demon."

It was the slayer with the turquoise tips

Ignoring the pain you began to run, you got good distance away.

🤍

Tanjiro figured out how to do the thirteenth form. He had to perform all 12 forms to do the thirteenth form.

While he had his doubts that he was able to do it he refused to give up. He decided to everything he could do to defeat Muzan.

Being on the brink of death he channeled incredible power. He was moving faster, delivering stronger attacks. He even turned his blade red.

He was halfway through the forms. He just need to do six more.

It was one more hours until dawn.

Muzan noticed something as he was fighting tanjiro

'What's wrong? His movements lacks vitality. He's slow. Movements exhaust human beings and weighs on them like shackles. So why can I not...finish off one exhausted and wounded human?'