Chapter 27: your going to be mine and become my demon queen.

"Y/n-Chan this is kaigaku-San. He is a demon slayer I turned into a demon."

I looked at a male with black hair, turquoise eyes, four black, flame-like markings on both sides of his cheeks, fangs, pale skin, and pointed ears.

"It's nice to meet kaigaku-San."

I bowed politely

I then felt a hand around my waist and felt my hand being grabbed as I was in a dip pose now

"The pleasure is all mine gorgeous."

"Kaigaku-San....I wouldn't suggest going after her....The master has taken a very fond Interest in her..."

"Well he's not around is he? Besides it's just playful flirting. No harm is being done."

He let go of me and I got a better look at him and noticed he had a necklace. With a blue moon pendant

"I like your necklace."

I told him and then he played with the pendant a bit while saying

"Well thank you. I've had it for a long time even before a became a demon."

Kaigaku Demon Thoughts: she's hot

Kaigaku
Demon
Thoughts: she's hot.
Status: stranger
Percentage: 8%

Unlocked new love interest!

🤍

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"What's the point, not like it's going to matter."

"That doesn't sound like you."

It's been days, weeks, maybe even months. I miss my home, my friends; akaza noticed how sad I've looked lately. He came to talk to me.

"I know you don't exactly like it here and you don't get to walk outside. But I thought you were having a fun time with us, the uppermoons."

"I am having fun and your all lovely. It's just I miss them so much. Im trying not to lose hope but it's all so repetitive, that it's almost getting sickening. I've already lost track of time. For all I know I could've been here for a year."

'I feel so bad for y/n-Chan. She doesn't deserve to be kept in this fortress. I think she's slowly losing her mind...'

"Oh y/n-Chan I forgot! I got you a bit of a gift!"

"Really?!"

"Yeah! Here!"

He handed me some paper and a pencil

"I thought that maybe you would like to draw? You seem like an artistic type."

"Thank you akaza-dono! I really appreciate it!"

He smiled

"Your welcome y/n-Chan."