Chapter 31: Forgetting about all your worries.

I woke up the next day by tanjiro shaking me awake

"Tanjiro. What's up?"

"Kanroji-San told me of a secret weapon that makes you stronger! I want to find it. It'll be fun like a treasure hunt! Please y/n come with me!"

I got up and rake my finger through my hair.

"Okay okay...just give me a few minutes to get ready ok tanjiro?"

He nodded his headed and waited for me outside.

I quickly got ready. Did my hair, put on my necklace, also my rosary, put on my demon slayer uniform, and last but not least my haori.

I opened the door.

"Ok tanjiro, let's head out!"

I grabbed his hand and started running towards the woods.

🤍

On the way tanjiro told me he also wants to look for haganezuka cause apparently he's gone missing

"Oh so that's why I haven't gotten my sword or why haganezuka-San hasn't come to try and kill me yet."

I nervously laughed at the last part

He just awkwardly smiled

Then suddenly he clung onto my arm

"Tanjiro?"

"Sorry. It's just well. I really missed you when you were gone."

I patted his head and smiled

"I missed you a lot too."

🤍

'Y/n your such an angel. I swear on my life that I'll protect you and marry you.

You are worth any sacrifice

You and Nezuko are all that matter to me

Nobody else matters.

I want to be with you forever. Even if that means I have to kill. So be it.'

🤍

I noticed something far up a head.

"Tanjiro look."

He looked where I was looking

"A child? And who's that."

"That's one of the hashira. He's the mist hashira muichiro tokito. he's the youngest hashira. He become a hashira I believe he said after two months of training."

"You talk to him?"

"Of course. Actually we are really good friends! he can be a bit rude at first, even though i think he doesn't realize it. But once you get to know him he's actually a really big sweetheart."

While I was talking I was also listening to the kid arguing to muichiro about a key and about using something.

Then out of nowhere, muichiro chopped him in the neck knocking him down

Me and tanjiro stepped in

"Hey! stop!"

"Tokito-kun! What are you doing?!"

muichiro's eyes lit up, he ran over a gave me a hug. He smiled

"It's nice to see you y/n-Chan! I missed you."

I stood there kinda awkward

"It's nice to see you too tokito-kun. But why did you just hit that boy?"