Chapter 49: bringing down the demon slayer corps. Once and for all

You were struggling you felt like your cells were on fire. You couldn't keep still, your breathing was heavy. You were gritting your teeth so hard you wouldn't be surprised if they'd shatter

'What's...happening to me?'

🤍

"No! You're...lying! You're a lair!"

Mitsuri yelled dodging Muzan's attacks

"Believe what you will but she's becoming a demon as we speak! She's fighting it quite well, but she's not strong enough. It's almost completely taken control of her. She'll be just like me!"

Muzan smiled evilly at them seeing their devastation. That the person they love most is becoming a demon.

Soon the rest of the hashira arrive. All them started to attack!

Muichiro was the first to noticed a certain hashira wasn't fighting

"Where y/n-Chan!?"

He yelled worried

"Muzan...he...he...injected some blood into her and she's becoming a demon!"

Iguro yelled almost cracking his voice

That made the hashiras hearts drop.

The new information enraged them and they were attacking with all their might

All their thoughts were just 'kill.'

Muzan sensed their bloodlust it was more then them wanting to kill him because of what's he's done. But what's he's done to you.

Muzan was attacking them and they were dodging very well. Giyu at one point saw murata and yelled to him. To take care of tanjiro.

🤍

"...no...Onee-San..."

Kanata whimpered with tears in her eyes

"What?! What happened to onee-San!?!"

Kiriya yelled. He started shaking from the fear of anything happening to you.

"Muzan...he got some blood into her...she's...she's...SHE'S TURNING INTO A DEMON!"

Kanata yelled. Uzui and rengoku's father heard and their face showed absolute terror.

'No. Not y/n!'

Uzui thought absolutely heart broken

Kiriya covered his mouth, he felt so sick to his stomach. He tried to focus on the task at hand but it was difficult.

'Onee-San...I'm sorry...'

🤍

The uppermoon demon trio were slowly returning to human they were in the final stages as they regained their memories. As they finished Nezuko began to feel it.

Her father spoke to her telling her that her brother was in trouble and she needs to help him. She broke through the door of the room she was in running to get to tanjiro with Urokodaki chasing her trying to stop her.

Kiriya was about to order them to stop her but then something told him to let her go. He didn't know what force told him to but he listened

Nezuko was running as fast as she could to the point that Urokodaki could barely keep up. He lost her when Nezuko jumped down a cliff into another patch of forest. She continued running.

🤍

You were really struggling now. By now you realized what was happening. Muzan was turning you into a demon.