Chapter 8: One down, one more to go!

"Get down!"

Yushiro yelled as he ran over to lady Tamayo. Me tanjiro, and Nezuko got down. Then what seemed to be a temari ball started hitting the walls. I saw a girl playing with the temari, she was looking right at us. She threw the termaris at us, on was about to hit yushiro

'Total concentration, angel breathing, second form
Form: guardian angle'

✨the user uses the sword in front of them and it creates a barrier which protects them and the people around them. But it cannot protect attack from below✨

It was quickly deflected. I was standing by yushiro and Tamayo to protect them.

Tanjiro told Nezuko to take the lady sleeping in the room outside and get her to safety. But then lady Tamayo told her to take her to a basement they had.

"Hhm there's a demon slayer who wears Hanafuda earrings. And then a girl with (H/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. That would be you two right?"

The girl with the temari said

Me and tanjiro thought the same thing

'they're targeting us!'

"Miss Tamayo and y/n! Go find a place to hide! I'll take care of them!" Tanjiro said

"We'll be fine without your protection! We are demons after all."

Lady Tamayo said

I quickly stepped next to him

"I also don't need you to protect me. I'm a demon slayer to after all! So instead I'll fight along side you, as a team! We'll have a better chance of winning that way!" I turned to him and smiled

He then blushed, nodded his head and said

"Right!"

"Alrighty it's all over for you!"

The temari girl yelled as she threw her temari.

As the ball was about to hit us, he pointed his sword and stabbed through it.

Even though he stopped the impact of the temari the girl was still able to control it, it hit him in the head and it quickly got out his sword.

We look back to see yushiros head regrowing. It was distributing to say the least.

"Lady Tamayo. I tried to tell you. I said not to get involved with demon slayers and I was right! My concealment spell is still a work in progress! You should have known that just as well as I do! I may be able to conceal buildings, people, or their scent! But It's not like i can hid the fact they excised! The greater our numbers the more traces we leave! The greater the odds that kibutsuji will find us! I hate anyone that gets in the way of the time I spend alone with you, I despise them, I loath them with passion, it's unforgivable!"

Yushiro said as he was regrowing his head.

"I'm sorry. Your right. They wouldn't have found you if it weren't for us. I deeply and sincerely apologize!" I said as i took a stance.

"Who's having fun? I know I sure am! Your about to be killed by one the twelve kizuki! Doesn't that make you feel special?" She said

I knew what she said wasn't true. Any member of the twelve kizuki has a number engrave on one or both eyes.

Then the girl grew four more arms. Now she had 6 arms.

Now she had 6 temari balls on her hands.

Me and tanjiro were deflecting the balls as much as we could. I was also making sure Tamayo and yushiro was safe as well.

Slicing the balls in half wouldn't work, they just continue to hit us!

"Hey you idiots the arrow will tell you which direction their going!"

Yushiro yelled

"What arrows?"

Me and tanjiro said in sync.

Yushiro was going to lend us his sense of sight, a piece of paper landed on our heads.

We were able to see arrows move around! And which direction the arrows went the temari would too!

Now that we can see the arrows! Dodging them became a lot easier!

Me, tanjiro, and Nezuko went to take care of the demons. Me and Nezuko went to take care of the one in the tree.

We eventually found him and we went for an attack! He had eyes on his hands! Nezuko did a swift kick. I was getting prepared to cut his head off. We he pointed his hand towards me. I saw an arrow pointing upwards in the eye. The I stopped moving and was suddenly lifted in the air.

Then I started falling from the air. But I landed on my feet. There was no pain, I was still able to fight!

🤍

I went to catch Nezuko because she was thrown near tanjiro

"Y/n! Nezuko!" He said as I landed near him.

Yushiro then suggested me and tanjiro take care of the arrow guy first, while they and Nezuko take care of the temari women. We agreed to that plan.

As tanjiro went to attack the arrow man sneered in disgust

"What a filthy little ehchint you are. Don't come anywhere near me!"

He said as he used his blood demon art to make tanjiro go backwards and then make him hit a tree.

I then went to attack! He stopped for a second, it then dodged when I tried to attack!

"My your a beauty! Not a speck a dust! Your practically shining! I can see why master wants us to take you to him."

He said, I wore a face of shock. Their not here to kill me? But Muzan ordered them to take me back to him. What does he want, with me?!

I continued to attack him.

Then he used his blood demon art to swing me around the same with tanjiro. But I was just getting really sick and tanjiro was hitting walls, the ground, and some trees. I was spinning around in the air.

I started falling again but from a greater height. Tanjiro then grabbed me hand and then put me on his shoulder. He used a moved that soften the fall. I was truly amazed

"Thank you tanjiro!" I said getting off his back

We saw yushiro turn invisible and fought the temari girl. He then revealed himself and pointed at her

"Lady Tamayo is in pain because of you! I can't forgive that!"

"Tamayo? Susamaru, can you believe our luck. We found Tamayo the fugitive! She'll make quite the souvenir!"

The arrow demon to his partner

"Yahaba to think that five heads will be enough to take home?"

Susamaru asked the arrow eyed demon who's name I presume is yahaba

"Too many we only need two. And remember, master wanted that girl alive and well." He told her looking at us mostly at me.

"Oh right."

She responded with

🤍

I had to think of a way to slice his neck. The second those arrow touch us we are thrown around like a rag doll.

'Total concentration, angel breathing, sixth form
Form: peaceful dance"

✨this form allows the user to move very quickly and lightly on their feet. The moves that the user uses is almost impossible for a demon or human to read. Their also extremely silent. Once the user is close enough they can slice any part of the body.✨

Once I got close enough I sliced both of his arms off. I noticed he was about to use his eyes. So I made the decision to slice his arms off.

Then tanjiro came in and sliced his head off. 

"One down, one more to go!"