Chapter 17: sure. Ramen sounds fine.

Soon the boys were well enough to start rehabilitation training. Tanjiro and inosuke went first then Zenitsu joined them on their second day.

For the next couple of days they went to rehabilitation training and I went on some missions here or there.

When I returned I heard tanjiro was training to use total concentration constant. Which is in fact a very good step into becoming stronger.

I have already mastered that even before final selection, though it wasn't easy I had the twins hit me with a stick every time I stopped. As much as I hated it, it was very much worth it in the end.

I also started to get to know the other hashira when I wasn't on a mission or at the butterfly estate.

I tried socializing with iguro and Shinazugawa but they ignored me or told me to leave them alone.

Kocho was real polite to talk to and have a cup of tea with.

Tokito was a real delight! He was so cute with his spacing out and thousands of questions. He sometimes ask me if I wanted to cloud gaze or make paper airplanes, which I would accept. It was so much fun!

Kanroji was the best gal friend a person could ask for! She was always so polite and positive. She even made me some desserts!

Rengoku was the most inspiring and motivational person I have ever meet! He's always smiling and has an positive attitude. Though I would like if he didn't yell so much.

Uzui was...something, he wasn't bad but was very flirtatious, I honestly got embarrassed. At one point he joked and said "how you like to become my fourth wife?" But besides that he is really outgoing and fun to chat with.

Himejima was so nice, despite his intimidating size he was really nice. He was like a gentle giant. He often prayed and I ask him if I could join which he allows. I told him that I love his beads and thought they were lovely. That was the first time I ever saw him smile.

Tomioka was a little awkward when I would talk to him. At first he would just respond to my question I would ask him. But I was a persistent person, he was the one I was closet with. I often took him out to eat, and always talked to him. I think me and him are making progress cause as I was on my way to visit the butterfly estate we passed by eachother

"Hi! Tomioka-San!"

"Hello. L/n-Chan."

I consider that progress!

I notice that tanjiro was a bit busy training so I went to visit the other two and come back later to see him.

I walked into their room. Zenits turned to look at me and smiled

"Y/n-chaaaannn~"

He hugged me and I laugh as I pat his back.

"Hello Zenitsu! I can see your doing well! That wonderful!"

He let go and spin around a bit. I went over to inosuke and pat his head.

"Inosuke how about you? Is your voice better."

A he let out was a depressing groan.

"Ah...well I hope you get better."

I walked out and saw tanjiro taking a break. I went behind him and patted his to grab his attention then sat next to him

"Y/n. Already back from your mission?"

He asked while eating some rice balls

"Yeah. Wasn't anything to difficult. How about you? Mastered total concentration constant yet?"