Chapter 14: I like you. It nice to see a familiar face.

We got ready to fight but all of the sudden he used his threads and grabbed Nezuko form behind a bush.

"Nezuko!"

Me and tanjiro shouted, as she was pulled towards rui.

Rui caught her in his arms.

"It's settled. I'll be taking her. you'll understand your role now don't you."

Rui said holding her with one arm preparing to attack with his other.

"Let her go!" Tanjiro said as she ran to save Nezuko.

I decided to sneak behind him and try to attack but I had to be slow and try not catch his attention.

"Didn't I tell you I'd spare your life for your obedience."

Rui said and then Nezuko scratched his face.

Rui then threw threads at tanjiro to which he dodges what I saw was that rui then put Nezuko in the air with his threads. But it was cutting into her skin and blood was dripping out from the wounds.

But it didn't take him long to notice when blood dripped down onto his sword.

I managed to get behind rui and preparers to slice his head

'Total concentration, angel breathing, eighth form heavenly light'

✨the sword will look as if it's burst into white flames! It is one of the most powerful of your forms. You can only do 10 cuts at a time with this attack. With the training you have under your belt. After ten your body will start over heating. So it's best to do on the first shot. When the demons head is cut, it feels as if it's sitting by a warm camp fire in a cabin during a winter storm.✨

I was so close. I got a slice on his neck.

✨this attack also slows down demon regeneration.✨

Tanjiro then took that chance to attack rui, it was hard for rui to focus since his neck was sliced and wasn't growing back as quick.

Thought tanjiro was still getting kicked out this battle. I helped as best as I could.

I thought i could use heavenly light again but I can only do it nine more times, I tried thinking of what i could do.

At one point rui kicked tanjiro so hard that he smashed into the ground creating a crater.

"Tanjiro!"

I went over to check if he was All right. He was alive.

Nezuko started making a lot of noise moving around. Rui said she was too noisy and deepened the threads causing her to bleed more and scream in pain.

Tanjiro jumped back into action even with his injuries i followed suit.

He realeased the most powerful form of water breathing

The tenth form: constant flux!

With that form he actaully cut the thread even with his broken sword!

Tanjiro is something else!

"Oi. You don't think these threads are at maximum strength do you?"

Rui rhetorically asks

Then the threads to red! The aura it gave of told me that it's much stronger than before.

Then they circled all around tanjiro, there wasn't any possible way he could cut it!

"TANJIRO!"

🤍

A memory of tanjiro when he was younger of him trying to do his family traditional dance with a leaf like his father would do every winter.