Chapter 12: Rui. Is a member of the twelve kizuki!

I continue to stare at the boy as he looked up at me.

He was in front of my face in a few seconds standing on some spider threads."

"Our master has sent every demon to look out for you and was told that they would receive a very generous amount of his blood, if we caught you and brought you back alive."

He softly put his hand on my cheek.

"But I think I'm not going to do that."

He said, to which I stare at him in confusion. Then why is he still keeping me here?

"I want you to be my girlfriend."

Then I gave him deadpan look.

"Excuse me."

I asked not believing what he just said

"You heard me, I want you to be my girlfriend."

I quietly giggle, I know I should be scared but I just couldn't help but giggle.

"That's really cute. I can't be your girlfriend, we just meet. We don't even know each other's name."

He blushed and stuttered his next words

"Uh my n-name is r-rui. Can I know y-yours?"

"My name is y/n l/n."

He continued to stare at me

"So pretty."

He whispered.

I saw the women spider moving her strings around a lot. If this boy was gone I could think of a way to escape. He seemed to notice me staring at her, cause then he looked at her

"Mother. Please hurry it up. Or else I'll have to get father."

The women then look petrified.

"No please! I'll protect, so please don't get your father. Anybody but him."

The rui jumped down

"Then you better get to it."

He walked off as the women started moving her strings faster.

I noticed that her strings aren't as tight as they were before. I quietly slipped my hands out of haori and grabbed my sword. Then I cut the strings!

"D@mn these puppets are so useless! I have no choice but to release that one!"

She said still distracted, I was about to try to run away but then she said

"These puppets are weak! I don't need them anymore!"

I then decided

'Forget my own escape she going to kill those innocent demon slayers!'

'Total concentration, angel breathing, sixth
Form: peaceful dance'

I cut all her strings as she was about to move her hands

She looked at me and screamed

"No! You weren't supposed to escape!"

She then just used one her hands, she was using her other to do something else.

'Total concentration, angel breathing, second Form: guardian angle'

She then gasped all the sudden, then started crying

I felt the aura of anger but also extreme fear.

Then I saw something fly towards us.

It was tanjiro, he was going to slice her head.

But she did something unexpected, she released her strings from her hand and held out her hands towards him, closing her eyes as well.