Chapter 43: Okay I believe you. I just hope your right...

Your POV:

"I can see your working harder than ever himejima-San."

He stopped whatever training he was doing

"Time is of the essence. We must be at our best when the time comes."

"So wise..."

I whispered

"May I join?"

He scratched his chin for a moment

"As much as I would like to say yes, I don't know if that's wise? Your have amazing skills and this training would no doubt improve it but I don't want you to overwork yourself to the point of exhaustion. We need every hashira ready. But if you can do the water training in 3 days... I let you do the rest."

I nodded my head in determination

"I will do it in 1 day!"

"You have a strong spirit y/n-Chan but I wouldn't underestimate the water. It's very cold."

"I know but I still think I can do it."

I sent a letter back to the house. That I will be here for a couple days. Because he has three parts of his training. The waterfall, the lifting logs, and pushing a giant bolder.

🤍

It was new day and I got in my training uniform and I had put my hair up. I got under the waterfall.

And it was freezing but I stayed under it. It felt like I was get stabbed by icicles, but then I focused on my body and focus on spreading more heat around my body. I then also remembered everything that motivates me and that lit a fire in my soul that then went into my body.

The water wasn't as cold anymore

🤍

All the slayer looked at you in amazement at how you were keeping such good composure.

Some slayers have been trying for 10 days. Yet she was actually able to do it in one.

Even himejima was impressed.

🤍

It was time to rest and you prepared a lovely meal for everyone. They were so grateful some started crying because of how delicious it was.

Tanjiro, inosuke, and Zenitsu were talking to you non stop.

But later you were able to sneak away from Everbody without anybody noticing

You heard a lovely song being played on an instrument you recognize

You followed the song and saw himejima playing a song on a Shakuhachi (Japanese flute).

You listened until the song ended and on instinct you started clapping

He turned his head to your clapping

"Oops!"

You said covering your mouth

"Oh y/n-Chan I didn't hear you."

You walked out from behind the tree and sat next to him

"I was actually was going to go home to check on my plants. But then I heard you playing your Shakuhachi. It was so lovely I just had to listen to the rest."