Chapter 7: Get down!

No one POV:

As Muzan sent his fake family off. He walked towards an alleyway. On the way three people were walking by.

One of them clearly had maybe a bit to much to drink. He accidentally bump into the muzan even though it was clearly the mans fault he said "hey what you doing mister!" Muzan just stood for a second "apologizes." Muzan said bluntly before starting to walk away.

but the man stopped him. "Where you going?!" The man said kinda aggressive "I'm terribly sorry but I'm in a bit of a hurry." Muzan said again very bluntly "what the hę/l you say to me?! Look at you all decked out in your fancy pants clothes! Your p!$$ing me off! You and your stupid pale face, you look like your about to fall over dead!" The man said aggressively then mockingly.

The mans comments sent Muzan into a bit of a rage, his red eyes started shaking violently "hey aren't you going to say anything or did you just croaked?" Man said in a mocking manner. Muzan lifted his fist slamming him into a brick wall instantly killing him. Then the taller man that the man was with went up to fight him next, but muzan kicked him into the air, the man was killed. All that was left was the women who was terrified.

Muzan crouched down to the women's level and asked "so does my complexion look at all unhealthy to you?" He put his hand on her cheek "does my face seem unusually pale? Do I look a bit sickly? Does it appear that I'm not long for this world? Do you fear for my life." He asked the terrified women holding extreme eye contact. "You couldn't possibly be more wrong. I'm very much alive. And not far from perfection." He then held you pointer finger in a  near his mouth like you would when you tell someone to be quiet. Then his nail grew long and dark, he then stabbed his finger into the women skull letting his blood flow into her "what do you think would happen if a gave you a constant stream of my blood?" He rhetorically asked. The women body was making a lot of twitches. "The human body is unable to withstand such a rapid transformation. And it's cells are destroyed." Then the women was soon nothing but mush.

Muzan stood up and snapped his fingers summoning 2 demons "there are two demon slayers. One wears Hanafuda earrings. And then a girl with (H/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. Bring me the head of the one wearing Hanafuda earrings and take the one with the with (H/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, don't you dare do anything to her. Just bring her to me. Got that?" Muzan ordered "yes." One answered "as you wish" said another. After they leave Muzan has a bit of a flashback of a demon slayer similar to tanjiro, just with longer hair and different clothing. "Hanafuda earrings..." he whispered to himself darkly. Then he had another flashback of the girl he saw and the blood he saw pour from her cheek. How badly he wanted a taste, even just a drop. He was going to do everything in his power to maker her his.

Your POV:
When we arrived back near the udon cart, the man was scolding tanjiro because he dropped his udon bowl on the floor. Tanjiro apologized and asked the man for another one. After having tanjiro promise to eat it he came over to me and asked if I would like one I said yes. The man wanted his sister to eat one but tanjiro stepped in and said he would like two.

The man made our food, I was slowly eating mine enjoying it. While tanjiro was shoveling it down his throat like he was starving. I giggled. He finished quickly and I took about a minute or two to finish mine. We thanked the man for the meal and walked off.

We were walking and we saw the boy with mint green hair. We walked over to him

"Hi. Were you waiting for us?" I asked and he slightly blushed

"I'm here on special orders to bring you three back with me." He said, he seemed slightly annoyed

"I could've just follow your scent to find you." Tanjiro said with Nezuko next to him