Chapter 45: Muzan kibutsuji will be arriving soon!

"Y/n-Sama...please calm yourself...stress isn't good for you."

"I'm sorry Michikatsu but I can't help it. Memories of being stuck in the room! And the thought of turning into a demon is terrifying...no offense."

"None token...here is some...of your favorite tea..."

You look a kokushibo and smile

"Thank you Michikatsu."

You took a sip of your tea and sighed. Kokushibo was in your room comforting you.

You came home frantic telling them what you saw on the way down the mountain. Douma didn't make it any better when he mentioned it was the biwa womens eyes.

"You should get...some rest..."

You shook your head and gripped both your arms

"I don't think I can. I'm so afraid of waking back up in that room! I can't do that again. Because I know I won't be able to escape and I will be forced to be a demon."

You were crying, it broke his heart. He then pulled you into his arm and laid down with you pulling the blanket over you both

"I'll protect you with my life y/n-Sama. Please rest."

It was strange but you felt so safe and warm even though his skin was as cold as ice. You felt your eyes get heavy and you peacefully went into a deep slumber as kokushibo comfortingly rubbed your back.

When you were fully asleep he kissed the top of your head

"I love you with my whole heart...y/n..."

🤍

Douma and akaza were waiting on the couch patiently for kokushibo. He had told them that he would simply just calm you down and make sure you went to sleep.

"He sure is taking his sweet time!"

Douma said with an angry smile

Akaza just growled while tapping his foot but soon akaza was done waiting and started going to your room. Being quiet just in case you were asleep

He opened the door and saw you sleeping with kokushibo.

He was furious cause he couldn't do anything without disturbing you and possible wake you up from your much needed sleep.

He just went back to the living room more furious than ever.

"So guessing by your face he's doing something with y/n-Chan right."

"I know what your thinking and it's not that. He just sleeping with her."

"Lucky..."

"Tell me about it."

🤍

"Y/n-Chan? Are you feeling okay. You haven't been talking as much?"

Shinobu asked getting your attention

"O-oh I'm fine don't worry!"

You said putting on a smile

"You worried about what's coming?"

Your smile faltered a bit and you nodded your head a bit

She sighed