Chapter 50: Let's finish this...Muzan.

The fight continued.

You were fighting while your mind was racing. All these demon slayers were yelling at you talking to you like they know you. It was confusing, frustrating, scary and overall it made you feel overwhelmed.

'Stay focused.'

You heard Muzan inside your head

You went for the male in the stripped hoari

But he dodged and your legs were cut it was painful and the cut felt weird. You were slowly regenerating. Muzan held you close as you regenerated.

His other arm was cut that was identical to yours

'What kind of cut is that?'

Muzan thought

'It wasn't his iron ball.'

He referred to gyomei's weapon

'His sword can't cut like that.'

He referred to sanemi's sword

'He just came in to assist'

He referred to Tomioka

'And he can turn his blade bright red, but he can't extend it. His trajectory as he dodged was unusual.'

He said referring to Obanai

Your legs regenerated so he let you go so you could fight again but you sensed something coming your way so you flew into the air but muzans arms were cut in the process.

The blade that had cut him had a rough cut and was jagged.

Muzan realized that there was somebody he couldn't see and assumed it was a spell used by Tamayo's demon.

He could still hear them though he determined there were three attackers. Once he found out where they were he attacked them.

After cutting the paper he could see a girl with a butterfly clip on in a ponytail, a boy with yellow hair, and a boy with a boar head.

'Y/n you kill those three! Do not fail me!'

You did as instructed and went for the girl in the butterfly clip. 

She dodged you and was going to cut you until she that familiar haori and necklace

She paused

"Y/n-Chan?"

You went to attack her

"Y/n-Chan! It's me kanao!"

She jumped back while dodging you

"Y/n! Our beautiful angel! What has he done to you!?"

Zenitsu yelled out in misery

Muzan then sent attack Zenitsu way

"I made her even more perfect than she already was."

Muzan said causally

The demon slayers grabbed the papers that made them look invisible to Muzan and you.

As them seemed to disappear you look around confused trying to pick up on where they were.

Muzan was having a difficult time he got both his arms slice off by Obanai and he regenerated slower than before because Iguro was able to make his blade turn bright red.

"He's regenerating slowly! If you use a bright-red blade...even Muzan would take time to regenerate!"

Sanemi yelled to everyone