Chapter 48: Y/n l/n be as a demon?

You were still captured in one of muzans arms. Giyu could no longer handle it and decided to attack Muzan.

But Muzan was fast and quick he could fight even with you still in his arms

'His attacks are so fast! I can barely follow it with my eyes. With this kind of attack it could be near impossible for either of two to get close. Even if they did they would not be able to back away with some kind of injury.'

You needed to wait for the perfect time to attack or even just slip out of his arms. But with him standing in one place it would be difficult! He would tighten he hold when he would feel you try to slip out of his grasps while still attacking.

'Come on! I need to help! I shouldn't be a burden! I'm a hashira for crying out loud!'

Tanjiro got in close and he was about to attack. You saw that Muzan was about to slash his eyes, so without really think you yelled

"NO!"

Muzan was startled for a second and missed tanjiro's eye and he just got his cheek sliced instead.

'Oh my gosh! I almost got my eye slashed! If y/n didn't yell distracting Muzan, I would've very well just lost my eye! Y/n, I swear we'll save you and I'll marry you!"

Muzan had a bored expression on his face

"Trying to buy time until Dawn? But the sun can't reach inside of this castle. Can only three hashira accomplish such a feat?"

All three of you were surprised and confused by what he said

"After all, the hashira in the striped haori and the girl with green and pink hair...both seemed to have died at the hands of my minions."

You started crying silently but big tears were rolling down your face like a stream.

'Mitsuri...iguro...no...that...that just can't be true! No! I refuse to believe it!'

You saw that tanjiro was having a tough time keeping up and dodging muzans attacks. He bumped into a wall

"TANJIRO!"

You yelled out and Muzan went in for the kill.

But then someone broke through the roof above Muzan yelling

"STOP!!"

Muzan turned his head and saw mitsuri!

Mitsuri attack Muzan and during that time Muzan arms that was holding you was attacked. You were finally released. You jump next to Mitsuri.

"I've got him!"

She yelled, when in reality she didn't get a scratch on him.

"Mitsuri..."

She looked at you to see tears going down your face and a bright smile. She blushed a bright shade of red

You then spotted iguro. You smiled even brighter knowing he was alive too!

'How are they here? They should be dead! How can this be? Nakime...'

Muzan thought confused on how they were alive when he saw through nakime's eyes that they were dead.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING...NAKIME?!"

🤍

Yuchiro had control over nakime. He had digged his fingers into her skull and was controlling her.

"You want to know what's happening? I'm controlling her vision- that's what!"

The infinity castlr started warping.